Diet Pepsi Coupon To Print

February 14, 2013

Diet Pepsi Coupon To PrintHeads up Pepsi fans. There is a new Diet Pepsi coupon available to print!

Be aware that this is a manufacturer’s coupon but it prints with a HEB logo. This goes nicely with the upcoming Publix coupon in the Grocery Advantage Buy flyer that starts on Saturday:

FREE Diet Pepsi 2 Liter wyb Publix Rotisserie Chicken Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Make it Italian” In-Ad Publix Coupon

UPDATE: I have a feeling that Pepsi might be B2G1 at some point fairly soon. Might want to have your coupons ready just in case icon wink Diet Pepsi Coupon To Print

Comments

15 Responses to “Diet Pepsi Coupon To Print”
  1. Cherokutie says:

I Got a coupon for a free 2 ltr Pepsi for their Super Bowl promotion. If I use that one to buy one Pepsi, and then use this other one to get a second free one, would that work? Or is that considered double-dipping, so to speak?

2. elaine says:

So with both coupons does that mean both bottles of Pepsi are free?

• robin says:

I’m in true BOGO. This is what I’d do. Buy 6, two will be free from Publix sale then use 3 BOGO coupons which makes 3 more free. Pay for 1 and get 5 free.

3. Rachel says:

it says ‘available at HEB’ so does that mean you cannot use that coupon at Publix? Only at that store?

• Ellen says:

Since it is a manufacturer coupon, you can use it at any store. It would be exclusive to HEB if it said “Use ONLY at HEB”.

4. Amy says:

My store had tearpads out yesterday for $1.00 off any one diet pepsi 2L Publix Coupon. Use this with the B1G1 manufacturer for a great deal =)

5. Jane says:

What zip is it under?

6. Mariam says:

Looks like its gone unless I have to look under a certain zip code.

7. Astrid says:

If someone knows the zip code, can you please post it? I can’t find this coupon anywhere :/

8. Lila says:

Can’t find it either, looks like it’s gone. A few weeks ago I went to my mother-in-law’ and printed a BOGO coupon for Old Orchard frozen juice, got home a couple of hours later and they were gone, did anybody else get them?

9. Melanie says:

I found it under zip code 02904 just this evening.
    Hope this helps