Weight Watchers Novelty Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale!

January 10, 2013

13206558 Weight Watchers Novelty Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale!A new Weight Watchers Novelty coupon popped up for the Publix BOGO sale. I do believe I will be picking up a box at that price!

If you have never tried the Ice Cream Candy Bar, you might want to give it a try. It takes like those Snickers Ice Cream treats – it’s very yummy!

Weight Watchers Frozen Novelties, 12 to 24 oz, BOGO $4.99
-$1/1 Weight Watchers Frozen Novelty Carton
-$1/1 Weight Watchers frozen dessert item Target Coupon
Grab a box for  50¢ with both coupons!

Thanks to Steph at Printable Coupons and Deals

Comments

11 Responses to “Weight Watchers Novelty Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale!”
  1. Melinda says:

Wow that is a great price. Deff getting some

2. Laura says:

Will have to try at that price!

3. Doug W says:

Michelle -

Can you make your Target links go to coupons.target.com instead of the Target homepage? It would be a big help. Thx for all you do!

4. Melinda says:

Just click on the Grocery tab and its on the 2nd or 3 rd page

5. lisa says:

my store follows target q policy on coupon. 1 per person, so for those of you who have the same policy, it would be $1 per box…

• Kris says:

These are not both Target Qs. One is a manufacturer Q and one is a Target Q. I’m not following how you get $1 per box. Using one Q would make it $1.50 and using both, which Publix allows one store and one manufacturer Q per item as long as Target is considered a competitor, would make them 50 cents each. Am I missing something?

• Shelley says:

All Target coupons say “One coupon or offer per guest”, meaning we can not use 2 of the same coupons in the same shopping trip. Most Publix stores are now enforcing that. So, we can only use ONE of the Target coupons and two of the manuf. coupons, making it $1.99 – or about $1 a box. Not the best deal, but it’s better than full price!

• Jen says:

Those in the ‘land of doubles’ I believe can just purchase one box at half price, which would mean they could just use one Target and one manufacturer coupon. That is how the total is given as 50 cents. I know my store does enforce one Target coupon, and I am in true bogo, so I bought two, using two manufacturer’s and one Target coupon, and yes, this does come out to $1 per box.

• Michelle says: