Sunbelt Granola Bars Coupon To Print

January 22, 2013

Sunbelt Granola Bars Coupon To PrintI found a coupon for Sunbelt Granola Bars. I just noticed these last time I shopped at Publix nestled with the Little Debbie boxes. I want to say they were under $2 for a box. Use the coupon below to grab a great deal.

Have any of you guys tried these before? I am always on the lookout for deals on single serve items for my guys’ lunch boxes.

Comments

16 Responses to “Sunbelt Granola Bars Coupon To Print”
  1. Kristin says:

They are good. Like the Quaker ones – but I think they are a little over $2.00.

2. jennifer brown says:

Just as good, if not better than Quaker.

3. Jenn says:

My family and I love these, better than Quaker (no high-fructose corn syrup).

4. McKee Mama says:

We are very partial to Sunbelt products…produced by McKee Foods Corp. (Chattanooga, TN) i.e Little Debbie!! Quality product for the best price even if you don’t have a coupon. I know firsthand as my husband is a food scientist at McKee Foods. BTW, we appreciate all your support! :)

• Michelle says:

Well that explains why they were with the Little Debbie items!

I am going to be living right down the road from the McKee plant at some point very soon….guess I will have to brush up on my Little Debbie– tee hee!

My husband and I have a little joke we say anytime we have a Little Debbie…
      “How does Little Debbie do it” meaning how can something be so good for such a small price ;-)
      My husband is a HUGE fan of those Nutty Bars…I really can’t buy them for him — I call them his “peanut butter crack”.

• Deb says:

Laughed out loud at your crack comment!
        Here in our office, crack of choice for several folks-and I mean like EVERY DAY-is Fiber One Bars-oats and chocolate. Hands down!

5. Sana says:

I love strawberry fruit & grain bars and Almond sweet and salty bars. it tastes better than other brand bars.

6. Rhonda Korenich says:

These are very good. My daughter likes these better than Quaker.

7. Rhonda says:

I’ve had the chocolate chip, raspberry and also coconut The coconut bars taste like a mounds candy bar. YUM!

8. Natalee says:

These are our favorite!! YUMMY!

9. B. Che Williams says:

These are hands-down my favorite granola bars. When they say chewy, they really mean it. (Unlike Quaker, imho.) The chocolate chip flavor is yummy.

10. Penny says:

These are great! When I was younger they sold ‘em individually and they were always my choice for a gas station snack. My favorite are the chocolate covered coconut, but I haven’t found those in a box yet.

11. Debbe says:

We’ve been eating them for years. They are really good. They’re soft and chewy and have a lot of flavor. I think they’re better than even the more expensive popular ones. Enjoy them…

12. Kasey says:

There is a .75 cents off one box in the 1/20 SS

13. Jillian says:

I love Sunbelt granola bars, I agree with Debbe, I’ve been eating them for years too.I love the chocolate covered chocolate chip bars – makes me feel like I’m eating a candy bar that’s not too bad for me :] And they have a little bit of a coconut flavor to them too! Deelish!