Smucker’s Printable Coupon

January 17, 2013

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

smuckers publix Smuckers Printable Coupon

We have a great new Smucker’s printable coupon!

I am going to forewarn you that I had a booger of a time seeing this coupon. I ended up having to reset Safari and remove all internet data to actually see it on my computer! I could see it on my husband’s computer but it was not showing on mine. I created a direct link so I am hoping you guys actually see it too…if not you may have to clear old files. I wanted that coupon icon wink Smuckers Printable Coupon

Smucker’s Preserves or Spread or Jelly or Jam, 15.5 to 18 oz, (Excluding Apple, Grape, Low Sugar Grape and Red Raspberry) BOGO $3.45 – $3.59
-$1/1 Smucker’s Sugar Free Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
As low as 73¢ per jar!

Thanks to Jennifer for sending in that photo! I am officially done editing this post now – tee hee icon smile Smuckers Printable Coupon Phew….

If you want to add this to your shopping list click

-$1/1 Smucker’s Sugar Free Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
As low as 73¢ per jar!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

40 Responses to “Smucker’s Printable Coupon”
  1. Kristin says:

Direct Link not working for me. I can’t find it either.

• Aimee says:

What zip code is this under??? Thank u!!! :-)

• Michelle says:

It is a national coupon so zip shouldn’t matter…but I was under 30187.

If you don’t see it you will likely have to reset your browser! I have been Skyping with my blogging buddies all morning about this dang coupon. It really is there but it takes some work to get it to show up!

You might want to try a browser you rarely use…that might help?!

2. Betty says:

Cant find it either.

3. Cole says:

Worked like a charm for me!

4. Niccole says:

I found it on my laptop under 77477 zip. Coupon reads 1.00 off any smackers sugar free jam, jelly or preserves. But the sale EXCLUDES LOW SUGAR. Is that one and the same or different?

• Michelle says:

It sure is…holy crud…all that effort and it is not even in BOGO. I try not to pull posts but I am ready to trash this dang post and coupon!! GRRRRRR!!

• Christi says:

Smuckers makes “Low Sugar” and “Sugar Free” items that are different things.. if the coupon is for Sugar Free, and the add only specifies “excludes low sugar”, I think it should still work…

5. Cathy says:

Can’t find it under either of those zipcodes :(

6. elise says:

I usually use Internet Explorer (where I could not even find the coupon after going through every page), but then tried it w/ Google Chrome & the direct link worked!!! Thanks so much!

7. Inexpensive Eater says:

I use Firefox almost exclusively – couldn’t find it, no matter what I tried. Switched over to Explorer (which I never use), and it popped right up…

8. Rhonda S. says:

Used FF and IE….nothing. Used Safari and the direct link worked! Thanks :)

9. Tiffiney says:

I used Mozilla Firefox and it came right up.

10. nikki says:

ugggh it not coming up for me :(

11. Amy says:

It wouldn’t show up in I.E. for me but when I switched to Chrome it was there. :D

12. Jessica says:

Got it! woo-hoo! That was crazy, I deleted the internet files and ta-da, it was there! :) My Dad is a diabetic, so these sugar free coupons always come in handy. :)

13. tonya says:

please don’t pull the post – some of us can only use the sugar free and this is my fave jelly and jam It is extremely hard to find and I had to go to Google Chrome to find it. And if anyone does not want the coupons and they have already printed them out – I will gladly take them off of your hands or trade for something. You can contact my at tnmtns2010@live.com and be sure to put smuckers q’s in the subject line.

Thanks MOJO for all that you do.

14. Shannon G says:

Direct link worked perfectly for me in Google Chrome this morning! Yay!

15. I got the Q too and noticed it was for the sugar-free only. Thanks for clarifying that it isn’t part of the BOGO (I checked your ad post and Happy’s deals but couldn’t tell whether sugar-free was included or excluded).

Thanks, Michelle, for all your hard work! Hope the rest of your projects today are much easier than this one :-)

16. Amanda says:

I was able to get it on Chrome also!!!

17. Melanie says:

Sugar free was included in the sale at my store in Alabama.

18. maddie says:

for firefox users, just go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > PRIVACY
    the select “custom settings for history” in the dropdown list;
    click the “show cookies” button;
    in the search box type “coupons.com”, then click remove cookies.
    close firefox.
    open it again and press CTRL + R to make sure it reloads/refreshes cookies.
    then click Michelle’s link again.

this is what i do if coupon is hiding from me. (if smartsource or redplum, just search for the redplum or smartsource cookie).

hope that helps.

19. andrea says:

Ah, how I love the coupon restrictions. WHy put out a coupon that can be used on organic preserve or at least the regular ones when you can get people to buy more of this sugar free crap that is soooooooo unhealthy!!!!

20. Nivia says:

I can’t find it on my iPad I’m on the coupons.com app and I had no luck

21. Leah says:

My sale includes the no sugar jams and marmalades, but also one type of the low sugar ones. I didn’t notice which one, but there was definitely a low sugar flavor included at my store.

22. Linda says:

My store had low sugar and sugar free included in BOGO

23. crystal says:

Great thanks Ladies

24. Jo says:

Couldn’t get it in IE. It came right up in Firefox, but could only print once. I can not find it now. Very strange!

25. RickJr says:

Usually use Chrome…booting up FF worked like a charm with the direct link. I noticed that coupons.com wouldn’t let me change my zipcode for the coupons…everytime I click the ‘Local’ tab, it goes back to my default, no matter how I try to change it.

26. Brandy says:

One more edit…can you make this Shopping Listable? Pleaseeeee? =)

27. COUPONING IN BRANDON says:

Thank you for the direct link. I appreciate it so much. I hate looking through all the coupons to find the one I need.

28. magda says:

I clear my history in the computer and then I got it .YYYYYYYYYeeeeeee

29. Linda says:

I dont understand why people are saying that this wont work with the sale, the picture clearly shows that sugar free is included.

And like others I had to clear my browsing history to find the coupon. Which is strange since I dont usually use IE.