Ruffies Trash Bag Coupon For Publix Sale

January 3, 2013

ruffies scents Ruffies Trash Bag Coupon For Publix SaleI did a little shopping this afternoon and found a couple of deals for us. If my wild boys will cooperate, I’ll try to go through my notes and pop up some of the best ones. Here was one I am excited about – super cheap trash bags with the new Ruffies Trash Bags coupon.

Now, of course as soon as I go back to my store the shelf will be cleared. Maybe you guys can grab a few packs! We have two coupons to choose from!

Ruffies Scents Trash Bags, $2
-$0.50/1 Ruffies® brand trash bags: Ruffies®, Ruffies Pro® or Color Scents (zip 90210)
-$1.50/2 packages of Ruffies® Brand trash bags (zip 90210 0r 30187)
As low as $1 per pack if your store doubles!

Before everyone grumps at me icon wink Ruffies Trash Bag Coupon For Publix Sale As a reminder these bags are best used in light trash areas. I use them in my bedroom closet trash can and they work like a champ at a fraction of the cost of kitchen bags!!

Comments

9 Responses to “Ruffies Trash Bag Coupon For Publix Sale”
  1. Amy says:

Now WHO would grump at YOU!? :D I love these bags. They smell so nice and work great even in the kitchen for me. ;)

2. Laura says:

Trying to work my way through my pantry a bit to conserve some $, and you know these aren’t half bad for the kitchen. Especially at a buck for a bunch of bags:)

3. Sue says:

Thanks! I love these for regular garbage bags :)

4. George says:

I sure don,t see a coupon for these under any zip you listed am I doing something wrong when I cahange the zip I have done it 3 xs.

5. George says:

6. Martina says:

In the new coupons.com format you can change zip code clicking on Local, then you will have the option to change it.

• Michelle says:

It no longer works…that just changes the local offers only. To change in the new coupons.com format you have to log in and modify your account zip and then it will change. Kind of a pain to have to do everytime ;-)

7. Patty says: