Ritz Crackerfuls Coupon – Buy Two Get One Free For Publix Sale

January 7, 2013

Ritz Crackerfuls Coupon   Buy Two Get One Free For Publix SaleThere is a new Ritz Crackerfuls coupon available that goes great with the upcoming Publix ad!

These are awesome for those of us who pack a lunchbox each day! It works out to 27¢ per serving which is pretty good for single serve snacks.

Nabisco Baked Wheat Thins, Stix, Triscuit, or Ritz Crackerfuls 6 pk, 5.5 to 9.1 oz, 2/$5
-B2G1 RITZ Crackerfuls (6-6.25 oz – up to $2.68) (zip 30187)
Only $1.66 per package!

Comments

9 Responses to “Ritz Crackerfuls Coupon – Buy Two Get One Free For Publix Sale”
  1. Rebecca says:

The coupon link comes up with “page not found.” :(

2. Cherokutie says:

Michelle, On a coupon such as this, can you use a .75/1 for each of the two that you buy, then this one to get a third for free??? This is one of those areas that I think are confusing. I mean, the B2G1 coupon attaches to the free item, does it not? Then the .75/1 attaches to the others. (?????)

3. Mons says:

@ cherukutie, if the fine print of the coupon says u can’t combine this with other coupon, that means no.. At publix u cannot use bogo mq with another mq, it’s in their policy..but other stores tolerate this like cvs..good luck

4. Toni says:

About 6 months ago, my publix used to accept the coupons in that manner where I could use other coupons in conjunction with the bogo q, but it has since been changed to where you can’t, the q is attached to all 3 of the items. It will even more than likely beep on you and alert the cashier (that is how I found out about the new policy change :) )

5. Mons says:

Anybody wants some box tops points from the paper inserts…I have two pages I wanted to give, I don’t have use of them..

6. kelly says:

Can’t find this q.. any other zip?