Printable Coupons – Hefty Waste Bags & Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners

January 24, 2013

Printable Coupons   Hefty Waste Bags & Reynolds Slow Cooker LinersWe have a couple of new printable coupons for paper products. I know lots of folks are looking for ways to save on these items. I can always use trash bags – so that Hefty coupon is a good one in my world!

Has anyone priced those new Slow Cooker Liners at Publix yet? I meant to look since we got the insert coupon last weekend but totally forgot to look. You guys know I love to use my slow cooker so I really want to give them a try… if I can get  a good price.

Comments

15 Responses to “Printable Coupons – Hefty Waste Bags & Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners”
  1. Laura says:

Headed tomorrow will let y’all know:)

2. Kate says:

$2.49 for 4.

3. catherine says:

I use them all the time. What a time saver!

4. Amber McAndrew says:

The slow cooker bags are the greatest. I seriously can’t go without them! I use my crockpot at least 3-4 times a week and these are a true timesaver!

• Toni says:

You sound like me. I used my crockpot on Wednesday last. If I hadn’t sprung my ankle and wrist yesterday, I would have used it then too :)

• Lori says:

Crockpot liners are the best thing in the world. Know how you sometimes get that baked on line around the top edge of whatever’s in the slow cooker? The liner bags totally takes that yucky baked on mess out of the equation. Take the liner out and clean-up is done.

Love, love, love it!

5. Jessica P says:

I can’t believe you have been waiting for a sale to try these! They will save you so much time and hassle. I think there was a $0.50 coupon in my inserts recently but can’t remember exactly which one (I already cut the coupon and stuck it on the fridge or I could tell you).

6. Jenn says:

Love the liners!!! Hate to say it but my walmart has them for $1.97 so .97 after q.

• Toni says:

I was just going to mention walmart. I bought more liners around Thanksgiving, and my walmart had the 6 ct bonus packs they were clearancing out.

7. leeinsmyrna says:

Trash Bags q doesn’t expire until 6/30/13!!!

8. dontmisuseqs says:

Walmart doubles coupons? (ie, the coupon is for 55¢)

9. Rachel says:

I think the liners are $1.99 at my Publix, but it’s been a couple months since I bought them. And they are the greatest!! I am all about saving money, but my time is valuable too, so these are something I will ALWAYS buy. Cleaning a crockpot is horrid, but with these lift them out, throw them away, and a quick wipe from the condensation on the inside and you are done!

10. AJ says:

They are $1.99 reg. price at Target, just bought some with a coupon last week! They are a lifesaver!

11. Monica Miller says:

when I bought the liners and Turkey bags, they were 2.19 with coupon making them $1.19. Open the boxes when you get them because mine had coupons inside with expirations on them. I have a coupon with no expiration date.

12. tenisha says:

I’ve tried them and didn’t like them. I have a sensitive palate and to me the slow cooker liners left a plastic after taste in the food. I do however love roasting bags.