Gardein Coupon To Print

January 7, 2013

Gardein Coupon To PrintI noticed a new printable Gardein coupon available this afternoon.

$1/1 Gardein™ frozen entree product Gardein Coupon To Print

These go BOGO at Publix fairly often. It always seems like they put out a coupon and then pull it right before the sale. I would say if you like these products, grab your coupon then cross your fingers for a sale.

I looked back and they were BOGO at the end of November….so hopefully we are due for a sale soon?

UPDATE: Adrienne commented that these are 2/$7 right now at Publix. Only $2.50 each after coupon – Nice deal!!

Comments

7 Responses to “Gardein Coupon To Print”
  1. Adrienne says:

They were on sale this week at my Publix at 2/$7. Not as good as BOGO, but still a pretty good deal with the coupon. Thanks for the heads-up on this coupon~

2. Jenn says:

I’ve never tried these. Are they pretty good?

3. Teri says:

FYI: These are BOGO free at winn-dixie right now.

4. Cathy Matuch says:

Jenn, my family eats these quite often since going meatless; the mandarin orange is YUMMY!
    Teri, do you know the price at Winn Dixie?

Thanks Michelle!

• Jenn says:

Thanks Cathy, going to try them but will wait to see if they go bogo at Publix. My Winn Dixie ad says “Save up to $4.39 on 2″.

• Jenn says:

Just noticed Kerry at Totally Target says the entrees are on price cut $3.31 at Target thru 1/26, regular price $3.99.

5. Sheri B says:

I always keep these in my freezer and when Publix had the BOGO a few weeks ago I was able to take them home for about $1.20 a bag. I bought a ton of them since I was hoarding coupons I had got from a blinky machine. The burgers are great and so is the mandarin chicken. I like the beef tips with sauteed onions over rice. My family eats meatless so I cannot wait for these to go back on sale.