Publix Deal – Better Than Free Smart Balance Spread Possible

December 16, 2012

Publix Deal   Better Than Free Smart Balance Spread PossibleSusan emailed with a Publix deal on Smart Balance Spread. She notes that it may be a regional deal…but it’s a good one so I thought it was worth mentioning! Hopefully you guys find the same at your store!

Smart Balance Spreadable Butter, 2/$3
-$1/1 Smart Balance Spreadable Butter & Canola Bland, PUBLIX COUPON Publix, All the Trimmings Booklet (exp 12/31/2012)
-$0.50/1 Smart Balance, spreadable butter or blended butter sticks 12/02/2012 SS Insert (exp 01/16/2013)
-$3/3 Smart Balance Products
Pair the Publix coupon with a manufacturer’s coupon to get each tub for FREE (+ overage if allowed)

Thanks Susan!

Comments

15 Responses to “Publix Deal – Better Than Free Smart Balance Spread Possible”
  1. Karen says:

Tried for the $3/3 coup but the website gave an error and I got no coupon :(

2. Linda says:

I printed the $3/3 coupon but I was only able to get one, it messed up the first time. The smart spread was 2 for $3 by me, $.50 moneymaker!!! I am in west metro atlanta.

3. m says:

I was able to get it as well. But, it only gave one print. So, it’s just one print now.

4. Shel says:

I was able to get one print too, but it took a few tricks to make this happen. I printed in Chrome.

5. Wendi says:

Anybody in Panama City, FL know what the price is here?

6. Daymon says:

I keep seeing these posts for the price on this butter and I keep checking my store (Newnan, GA TC location), but the tubs are still over $2 each. Can’t remember the actual price. I was hoping they would go on sale before the Publix Q expires. Maybe I will do a price check. Thanks.

7. Daymon says:

Until January 5th you can get this butter for .50 cents at Kroger. They are 2/$3 at my (TC Newnan, GA location). If this helps anyone out.

8. Marija says:

They are 2/$3 in Central Florida and if you skip the card deal, just click on coupons in the right hand corner and I was able to print two $.75 off on any smart balance spreadable butter or better butter sticks. :)

9. Mary Ann says:

Does anyone know how long these will be on sale for $1.50? I didn’t see it in our weekly ad in Birmingham (unless I overlooked it).

10. Tameka says:

What zip code are you guys using?

11. Do we know if this deal will pass over the coming up sales ad or not?

12. Courtnie says:

its 2/3.00 in saint petersburg, fl. I just bought 3

13. Amy says:

There’s also a .50/1 Smart Balance Q in the 11/18 SS.