Nestle La Lechera Condensed Milk As Low As Free At Publix

December 3, 2012

Nestle La Lechera Condensed Milk As Low As Free At PublixInna let us know about a great coupon to score some FREE Nestle La Lechera condensed milk. You might want to grab your coupon for the upcoming sale in case they are gone when the sale starts.

Remember this deal is in the upcoming Publix Sneak Peek that I shared this morning.

Nestle La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz, BOGO $1.99
-$1/2 La Lechera Milk
-$1/2 Nestle La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milks, 13.4 oz+, TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 01/05/2013)
Two for free after coupons!

Comments

27 Responses to “Nestle La Lechera Condensed Milk As Low As Free At Publix”
  1. Katie says:

It says they are out of offers for the week…

2. hiddenhaven says:

Says coupons are still available, the kits are gone for this week but you have to allow them to put an app on your fb account to get the coupon. Not willing to do that. I’ll like a site but not give them access to my private info

3. Amber says:

Got the coupons, thanks!!

4. Sherry Moore says:

I printed two, thank you. Yah for free condensed milk. FYI, I opened a facebook account for couponing only. There is no personal info on it.

5. emj says:

Thanks, printed a few! They are NOT out of prints as of 3:45 PM.

6. Linda says:

Thanks! I got mine. The kits are gone but you can still get a coupon.

7. caroline says:

Thank You Michelle that was by far one of the best Facebook pages I ever visited full of yummy recipes, WOW!!! in order to get the coupon I had to click the blue box that says ” TOMA EL DESAFIO ” (take the challenge) and allow their app and that was it!! again I’m in love with the desserts recipes there WOW!!!

8. Hannah says:

Is this the same as regular sweetened condensed milk?

9. roxanne says:

Thank you! This will make a great donation item for the food pantry!

10. Katie says:

Oops sorry for the wrong info !

11. angela says:

Ive heard that u can boil the can and it will make caramel sauce? is this true? if so, anyone done it and how do u know how long to boil the can?

12. Mons says:

I use to make candies out of condensed milk years ago….in a non stick skillet melt 1 tbsp of butter then dump one can of condensed milk…in medium heat keep stirring the milk until it turns caramel brown and more sticky…don’t let it get too sticky. Pour it in a plate basted with oil or butter. In a separate plate pour one cup of white sugar. While the milk caramel is still hot and soft, spoon and mold it into balls…I also sometimes put one piece of peanut or almond in the middle before I mold it into a small ball,roll it into the plate with sugar….you have to mold these guys as fast as you can before the caramel hardens. When all is done, put the rest of the sugar in a container with lid and put the milk balls inside , the sugar will prevent then from sticking. But if you don’t want to put it in a jar with sugar, after rolling it in sugar wrap each in a colored water cellophane ..homemade candies great for gift baskets ..good luck everyone. I use to make these and sell in my school…it’s so good.

13. Mons says:

I’m not saying anything bad but I wonder how it would taste like with the can…I hate the taste of the can tastes kinda rusty and especially if its exposed too much to the water..maybe not to healthy when talking about metal taste. I dont even scrape the can to get out all the milk i just let it drip till its all almost out…Just an opinion.

14. Mons says:

Maybe boil a water in a pot, put a bowl on top on the pot and that’s where you pour the milk from the can..same procedure but much safer for metal poisoning just in case

15. Tresa says:

This was not a BOGO at my Publix in Alabama. And it was not in my ad either:{

16. rachelm1 says:

Not B1G1F in Florida :(

17. Judith says:

Not BOGO in my store…Where is this offer BOGO??