Mars Candy Coupon For Publix Sale

December 2, 2012

Mars Candy Coupon For Publix SaleScreen Shot 2012 12 02 at 10.02.12 PM Mars Candy Coupon For Publix Sale
I was doing some matchups and noticed a new Mars candy coupon on RedPlum. If the holiday varieties are included in the current sale at Publix, you will be able to pick up cheap candy this week.

Mars Miniatures, 10 to 11.5 oz, BOGO $3.89
-$1/2 Mars Holiday Products  7.94-19.5 oz  (zip 30187 or 90210)
Only $1.45 per bag after coupon.

Comments

7 Responses to “Mars Candy Coupon For Publix Sale”
  1. Kris says:

Got these today and they were BOGO at $2.85 at my store in McDonough, GA so I got 2 for 1.85 after using the q!

2. Laurel says:

I couldn’t find it with zip 30187. Try zip code 30178 I found it there.

3. Tara says:

I used a manufactures coupon for $1/2 & a target store coupon for $1.50/2 and got both bags for $1.39.

4. Anca says:

They are not on sale at my publix in hall county! :(

5. Shannon says:

There was a peelie on Rice Krispies for a free bag of milky way (maybe snickers too) wyb 2 rice krispies!

6. AJ says:

I bought (4) boxes of Rice Krispies, which were on sale for $2.50 and there were $0.70 peelies on Kellogg’s boxes, then used the “FREE milk wyb 4 Rice Krispies” in the Yellow Publix add, then used the “FREE bag of milky way wyb 2″ peelies on Rice Krispies, but Milky Ways were B1G1! So I got 4 boxes of cereal, 1 gallon milk, and 4 bags of Milky Ways for $7.20 (it would have been $14+). I forgot to use my “$1 off fresh fruit wyb 3 Rice Krispies.”