South Beach Diet Coupon – Free Bars At Publix?

November 20, 2012

South Beach Diet Coupon   Free Bars At Publix?There is a new South Beach Diet coupon that pairs beautifully with a couple of our Publix coupons! With the coupons you can save up to $4 per box. I know there are several different varieties – I am pretty sure the protein bars are $2.99 …so FREE after coupons!

$2/1 South Beach Diet® Products (zip 30187)
$1/1 South Beach Diet Protein Fit Bars Publix Coupon Winter Family Savings Booklet or PRINT
$2/1 South Beach Diet Meal Bars or Snack Bars Publix Coupon Winter Family Savings Booklet or PRINT
Wowsa…that is up to $4 off one box of bars!

UPDATE: Christy price checked the bars for us. The Protein Bars are $2.99 so FREE after the $2/1 manufacturer’s coupon and $1/1 Publix coupon. The 5 pack Snack Bars are  $4.79…so only 79¢ after the $2 manufacturer’s and $2 Publix coupon! Gotta love a great deal!

Also – heads up that the $1/2 Packs of Vanity Fair Napkins reset …so more 65¢ packs of napkins if you are shopping today or tomorrow!

Comments

15 Responses to “South Beach Diet Coupon – Free Bars At Publix?”
  1. Karen says:

Everytime I try to print any of the coupons from the Publix Winter Savings Booklet, nmo matter if I try it at work or home, they either come out all black, all grey or blank and then it says that I already printed what I was allowed! It is very frustrating because I can never find the coupon books in my store because people always take them all before I can get to them to even take one, so I was so excited to see this one was printable. But even when you only choose one or two (it states choose 6 or less for optimal printing) it still doesn’t work! Ugh!

2. Sue says:

I only printed 2 and had no issues.

3. Carly says:

Thank you! Free protein bars are always a great thing! :)

4. hiddenhaven says:

I know this is a Publix based blog but CVS is having a pre-thanksgiving sale thru Wednesday and one of the extrabucks so it’s free items is South Beach Diet Bars so you’ll actually make $2 on the deal

5. scott says:

1)Bought the protein bars and the MQ beeped and had to be pushed through.
    2)I thought it was odd that the MQ and $2 PQ was basically the same thing and the protein bars are technically a snack so I tried that coupon and it went through perfectly. Go figure.

6. Laurinda says:

How do I change the zip code? Thanks

7. Christo says:

Click “Local Coupons” and change the zip in the upper left. Then close the window and click the link again – should be the first coupon, if still available.

8. Darlene says:

The winter savings site says I need a postal code to print…I’ve tried my zip code, Atlanta’s zip code, and still can’t print. :( Anyone else run into this?

• susana says:

Darlene, I printed them. I closed all the windows and opened them. Entered my zip code and it printed! Good luck, I hope you can print them!

9. susana says:

Darlene, I am having the same issue!

10. Carly says:

Are the protein bars really on the cereal aisle like the coupon says? I found the meal and snack bars in the nutrition supplements section but no protein bars.

11. Jan says:

Wow! Thank you so much! At our Publix they were only $2.99 so I got 4 boxes, 6 cans of Carnation Ev. Milk, 1 16z Breakstone Sour Cream, 1 bag of Lays Potato Chips and a box of hot chocolate mix for all for a whopping b4 tax total of 17cents!!! Woohoo! The mfg coupons wouldn’t scan so the cashier had to push them thru but it was so worth stopping by ;)