November 28, 2012
There are a few Newspaper Subscription Deals that I thought you guys might like. First, the Orlando Sentinel deal is back for you guys who need to grab a subscription. It looks like they are offering a Sunday only subscription (one year) for $13.36.
Here are the details in the email:
- North Polk (NOT Lakeland)
- Marion and Sumter (Ii Villages ONLY)
-Max of 4 subscriptions per address! That has to include any other subscriptions you may have CURRENTLY delivered.
- NOT VALID IN BREVARD COUNTY – WE TRIED
- You MAY NOT cancel a current subscription to get this one, but you can add an additional to your account or sign up a friend or family member as a gift
- Price includes taxes and home delivery to YOUR door.
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for your delivery to start! This will depend on when you subscribe.
Tampa folks can grab a deal on the Tampa Tribune as well. Groupon is offering a 52-Week Sunday Newspaper Subscription or Thursday–Sunday Subscription for up to 78% off.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a 52-week Sunday subscription (a $52 value)
- $17 for a 52-week Thursday–Sunday subscription (a $78 value)
Those are the only ones I could find. For everyone else…the best I can do is direct you to DiscountedNewspapers.com to see if there are any deals in your area. Just enter your zip to check out all the deals offered.