Totino’s Pizza Deal – Moneymaker (Last Minute Deal)

October 17, 2012

bottomcorner right Totinos Pizza Deal   Moneymaker (Last Minute Deal)This deal is a little bit last minute but, I have been so busy that I forgot to share it until Laurie reminded me this morning.

There are great deals on Totino’s pizza this week at Publix (and Kroger).

The pizzas are on sale for $1 each and with a coupon you can pick them up as low as 40¢ each. PLUS – there is a great rebate that will make it a little moneymaker! You can submit codes to get $5 when you buy 4 specially marked pizzas!

So, if you are shopping today and have these on your list you might want to look for the specially marked boxes.

Totino’s Party Pizza, 9.8 to 10.9 oz, 10/$10
-B3G1 Totino’s® Party Pizzas (save up to $1.75) Publix coupon Best Meals Happen at Home Email
-$1/3 Totino’s Party Pizza Make Your Home Italian Tonight Publix Coupon (exp 10/13)
-$1.10/5 Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza Products
-$1/4 Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza (IE)
42¢ per pizza after both coupons – then submit for the rebate!

NOTE: Michelle commented that the pizza’s price is $1.25 – so for you guys whose new ad started today. You can still pick up free pizza after coupon and rebate!

Comments

14 Responses to “Totino’s Pizza Deal – Moneymaker (Last Minute Deal)”
  1. Angie says:

FYI-The publix q link for the Totinos leads to a groupon for car washes

2. Samara says:

Well there is no actual link i don’t think to the publix coupon as they were emailed coupons… unfortunately by the time i got to these in my inbox, it was too late to print them. :(

3. Cathy says:

How do get the email from Publix that has the coupon?

4. Jane says:

This is a really good deal but for me I wouldn’t even buy these if they were free – they taste awful, everything is fake tasting

• Lacey says:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one thinking this. I used to love them doctored up, but they are pretty awful now.

• Shel says:

I actually used to love these,but if you look at the back, it lists an unacceptable amount of trans fat. There are too many frozen pizzas out there with no trans fat, so I’ll choose them!

5. amelia says:

So are they $1 with the new ad or last week. Because mine starts today.

6. Joy says:

I saw these when I went to the store the other day but unfortunately they didn’t have any pepperoni pizzas with the rebates on the box only sausage ones and my kids do NOT like sausage on their pizza.

7. Laura says:

My coupon expired on the 13th:(

• Kisha says:

I had to get a rain check on Saturday Oct 13th for the pizzas and the Tyson chicken. So that means that I can still use my expired coupons for the pizza and the Tyson chicken. If you got an raincheck you can still use your expired coupons.

8. Donna says:

I submitted this rebate online Monday night and received $5 via Paypal the next morning! :) (you can also choose snail-mail but takes weeks to get it)

9. Angie says:

I have tried to print the $1/4 from all 3 of our computers, and have NEVER printed it before but it tells me that I have already reached my print limit. Is there another ‘way in’ to get the $1/4 IP? Thanks!!

10. Jennifer says:

If anyone would like to share a rebate code or two I would appreciate it!! jena2727 at yahoo dot com THANKS!! NONE at my stores had the codes :-(