Publix FamilyStyle Magazine – New & Improved?

October 9, 2012

FS PP Publix FamilyStyle Magazine   New & Improved?It looks like Publix has changed up the magazines that they are sending out. Nicole emailed to share that she got the first issue of the new Publix FamilyStyle magazine today.

From the Publix website:

We’ve combined the best of Publix GreenWise Market magazine with our previous Publix FamilyStyle magazine for a brand-new Publix FamilyStyle. Each issue is packed with recipes, family-friendly meal ideas, health tips, natural and organic info, and more, all with beautiful, inspiring photography.

If you live in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, or Tennessee, you can receive your FREE issues six times per year.

Now, I am not sure if those of us who had signed up before will need to request the new version. Also, I did not see any mention of coupons being offered in the magazine. I guess we will have to wait and see!

UPDATE: From the magazine “Please note that receiving the new Publix FamilyStyle is not automatic, even if you are a current FamilyStyle or GreenWise subscriber: so go ahead and take a moment now to visit publix.com/familystyle”

Comments

23 Responses to “Publix FamilyStyle Magazine – New & Improved?”
  1. Jennifer says:

I received mine. I haven’t looked through it yet to comment on the issue of coupons, but I did NOT sign up for the new one. I imagine they are using their old mailing list?

2. AmyC. says:

I got mine today, too. No coupons, but I saw some good looking recipes. ;)

3. Susan says:

I think you have to sign up again for the new magazine. Inside, on the first page, the Welcome letter says “to ensure that you continue to receive the new PublixFamilyStyle free, go to publix.com/familystyle or fill out the card attached to the green cover of this magazine.” Mine came with a green paper cover over the magazine.

4. Nathalie says:

The inside of the informational cover specifies that you gve to sign up again even if you currently subscribe to FamilyStyle or GreenWise by either mailing back the RSVP card or visiting Publix.com/FamilyStyle.

Also, it mentions a few things that will be included (recipes, tips and shortcuts, ideas, that sort of thing) but doesn’t mention coupons. Personally, seeing that coupons had pretty much disappeared from FamilyStyle and GreenWise in the last few issues, I’d be surprised if the new version contained them.

5. Shanna says:

no coupons in mine and no mention of coupons anywhere. :(

6. Liz says:

I received mine. No coupons, and it specifically said that “you must sign up.” they give you the web link or you can use the RSVP card on the back (needs postage).

7. felicia says:

I received my copy today in Tampa, Florida and it did not include any coupons. It had recipes and full color pictures.

8. Tracy says:

Same here. I’m in the Orlando area and no coupons and the green paper cover states you need to re-sign up to keep receiving the magazine.

9. Leydis says:

Same here in the florida keys,no coupons

10. Quia says:

Got mine today-Atlanta

11. Laura says:

No coups here either! I’m in Atlanta area

12. Anne S says:

no coupons, some good recipes…and it says you have to sign up to continue to receive it at publix.com/familystyle

13. vickie says:

palm beach fl…got mine also, no q’s…and, need to resign up (I think) :)

14. Patricia says:

No coupons! Need to sign up.

15. icoupon says:

No coupons. Hopefully the ones you sign up for will have some, otherwise it’s just more junk mail.

16. Rebecca says:

More Junk mail so far!!! Not even any great recipies!

17. Sally says:

Honestly, the recipes in this issue are NOT family recipes, they are more the Grape magazine-style recipes. I know my family probably wouldn’t eat any of those AND not to mention they all seem complicated and not something I would attempt.

18. Laura S says:

I accidentally tossed my copy before I got a recipe out if it that I wanted to try. :( Is anyone willing to help me out?

I want the sweet potato recipe from the thanksgiving meal section. If you just snap a picture of it you can email it to me. I would be SO appreciative. It looked delicious to me. laurasnell at gmail dot com

19. Nancy says:

Recipes are printed on black pages and are hard to read. Please print recipes on white pages.

20. Nancy says:

Recipes are printed on black or
    dark pages. Please print the recipes on white pages so they are easier to read.

dark pages. Please print the recipes on white pages so they are easier to read.

21. Judy says:

Now that I am her, where do I sign up for the Publix/familystyle magazine?
    Strange I can’t find a place to sign up, lots of other stuff to sign up for.
    Advise, please don’t print recipes in reverse on dark pages, besides being too small print, its hard on the eyes to read or make a copy to share.
    The Dec/Jan issue was pretty, an some great recipes.

22. Mary Hendricks says:

I have tried to registar for future FamlyStyle magazines. Not sure it was accomplished. Your website seems a bit confusing to me. Just hope my subscription will continue.