October 15, 2012
You guys know that I love cooking with Hurst Family Harvest Beans. Well I am not the only one who can put together a great meal using Hurst beans! I put my husband in charge of whipping up some Bayou Cajun Red Bean Soup and he did a FANTASTIC job!
He only needed 6 ingredients besides the beans so I knew it wouldn’t be overwhelming. A bag of quick boil rice and we enjoyed a great meal. I especially loved this meal because the only thing I had to do was eat it.
This really is a big deal at my house. My husband is not exactly a chef extraordinare! He has two meals that he can do and the most difficult one he makes involves pouring a bottle of teriyaki sauce over chicken and baking – tee hee! He has totally expanded his horizons!
If you have not tried these beans you are missing out! If my husband can put together a delicious meal -anyone can! Pair that with the fact that you are getting EIGHT full servings for only $2.99 – you just can’t beat it!
I have some readers who will get a chance to cook up some Hurst Family Harvest beans very soon! I have winners to announce from the second round of giveaways!
$100 Publix Gift Card Winner:
- Debbie B (savemelotsofmoney@)
$30 Publix Gift Card Winners:
- Jessica P (Jessaleigh17@)
- Letownsend (Letownsend4@)
Hurst Family Beans Variety Box Winners:
- Kelster (kellylawson@)
- Dorothy (mamadotjenkins@)
- Darlene Christian (dljc3000@)
The folks at Hurst want to give even more I Heart Publix readers the chance to win big!
How about a 3rd round of prizes?!
The slogan over at Hurst Family Harvest is “Beans For Every Table”. So how about some for your table?! Six I Heart Publix readers will have the chance to put some of the Hurst Family Harvest beans on their table with the following prizes:
- One winner will get a $100 Publix Gift Card!
- Two winners will get a $30 Publix Gift Card!
- Three winners will get a variety box of Hurst Family Beans!
Entry is simple! You just need to complete the task below! You can gain a bonus entry as well (just make sure that you leave one entry for each — up to a total of 2 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose the winners on Sunday 10/21 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Head over to the Hurst Family Harvest website and check out the varieties. Come back and tell me what your favorite variety is (or would be if you have not yet tried them).
- Head over and “like” Hurst Family Harvest on Facebook.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by the folks at Hurst Family Harvest. All comments and opinions are my own!