October 17, 2012
Here at my house, the weekends are planned according to Alabama Football schedule. In addition to parking himself in his chair for the entire game, my husband has to have some sort of game day snack for an ultimate game day experience.
Many times that includes chips and dips from Frito-Lay. They have everything we need whether we are feeding one hungry football fan or a big crowd of snackers!
All football fans will agree that no tailgate is complete without some tasty grub! Frito-Lay’s Chef Jody’s delicious tailgating recipes, like Brats with TOSTITOS Queso Dip and Salsa and RUFFLES MAX™ Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, are sure to score a touchdown with your guests.
If you want to make your tailgate event even better, be sure to check-out Frito-Lay’s new Make Your Game Day Official tab on Facebook for the chance to win prizes like tickets to Super Bowl XLVII, a 60-inch HDTV and a brand new GMC Terrain!
I have a great prize for one lucky I Heart Publix reader that includes a party pack with the following:
- A $50 NFL Shop gift card
- 1 2L bottle of Pepsi®
- 1 bag of TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 bag of LAY’S® Classic Potato Chips
- 1 jar of TOSTITOS® new Tailgate Edition Thick & Chunky Salsa (a limited-time offer)
- 1 Frito-Lay coupon good for any product valued up to $4.29
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 2 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 3 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose one winner on Monday 10/22 around 11pm.
- What is your favorite Frito-Lay party snack for your tailgate party?
- Like Frito-Lay on Facebook
- Follow @FritoLay on Twitter and use the hashtag @IHeartPublix I want to win a @FritoLay Party Pack #FritoLayTailgate
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Frito-Lay. All comments and opinions are my own.