Cascadian Farm Deal – Inexpensive Veggies & Fruit At Publix

October 10, 2012

Cascadian Farm Deal   Inexpensive Veggies & Fruit At Publix Cascadian Farm Deal   Inexpensive Veggies & Fruit At Publix
Happy emailed that she forgot to send over the Cascadian Farm deal for her report. This is a good one so I thought I would just pop it up on it’s own.

I can always use inexpensive frozen veggies in a pinch!

Cascadian Farm Frozen Vegetables, $2.49
Cascadian Farm Frozen Fruits, $3.49
-$2/2 Cascadian Farm® Frozen Fruit or Vegetables in “Best Meals Happen at Home” Email
-$0.75 off any Cascadian Farm product
-$0.85/1 Cascadian Farm Product
That means you pay 64¢ for frozen vegetables and $1.64 for frozen fruits – good deal on organic items!

Comments

12 Responses to “Cascadian Farm Deal – Inexpensive Veggies & Fruit At Publix”
  1. Laura says:

Love this deal!

2. Jenna says:

too bad we can only get 2 prints of the PQ per computer or I would be stocking my freezer!

3. Olga says:

I can’t find the “Best Meals Happen at Home” pg; keeps sending me an error whether I type it in or go trough your link :( We love organic veggies and would love to stock up..

4. MauraFlorida says:

It takes a couple of weeks before you get your first email, but the Publix $2/2 Cascadian frozen fruit or vegetable coupon is going to be in the Yellow Advantage Buy flyers starting Saturday, so you’ll have that coupon to use even if you don’t get signed up for Best Meals Happen at Home right away.

5. clipnshop says:

Off the subject but does anyone know the regular price of plain Crest paste at Publix? I think $1.99 does that sound right?

6. Vanessa says:

Haven’t received my best meals email yet this month…when did it come?
    Last month was the 7th..so its due anyday..

7. Angela B says:

I must have missed something, I can’t figure out the math on this on. Can someone help me? Thanks!!

• Habsolutely says:

Buy (2) bags of frozen fruit @ $3.49 each = $3.49 x 2 = $6.98
      Use (2) $0.85 manuf. print coupons, which subtracts ($0.85 x 2) = $1.70
      Use (1) $2/2 Publix coupon, which subtracts $2

$6.98 – $1.70 = $5.28
      $5.28 – $2 = $3.28

Total you pay for two (2) bags of organic fruit is $3.28, or $1.64 each.