Angel Soft Coupon – New Target Coupon To Pair With Our Publix Deal

October 15, 2012

Update – I forgot about the Get More From Your Essentials Booklet and rebate – I updated the deal below! Angel Soft Coupon   New Target Coupon To Pair With Our Publix DealWe have a new Angel Soft coupon. This time it is a Target coupon that goes great with our current sale this week at Publix. Lots of great options available this week.

My store doesn’t accept Harveys coupons so this one works much better for me!

Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue, 9 to 24 ct, $5.49 **qualifies for the $10 Publix gift card in the Get More From Your Essentials Booklet.
-$1.50/1 Angel Soft 12 ct Double Roll or larger Get More From Your Essentials Booklet.
-$0.25/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue
-$1/1 Angel Soft 12-pk. or larger double roll Target Coupon
-$1/1 Sparkle Pick-a-size paper towels (2 giant roll or larger) WYB any 1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue (12 roll or larger) Publix Coupon One Stop One Store Booklet
-$1/1 Sparkle® 2 Giant Roll or Angel Soft® 4 Double Roll or Larger Harveys coupon (exp 10/23)
As low as $2.99 and the purchase qualifies towards your $30 purchase for the $10 gift card!

Remember this deal is only available for a couple more days, so grab your coupons and get your deals while you can. Check out all the other deals in the current Publix ad.

Comments

28 Responses to “Angel Soft Coupon – New Target Coupon To Pair With Our Publix Deal”
  1. jodi says:

Michelle, since the sparkle coupon attaches to the p towels, can u use the angel soft target coupon .w the mq angel soft???

• Chris says:

I was wondering the same thing…

• Michelle says:

Nope–based on Publix policy you will need to choose one or the other store coupons to use on the product.

This was what the post yesterday was about. Since the coupon requires a purchase of the paper towels and the tissue you have “attached” a coupon to both items and no other like coupon can be used

(like coupon meaning – store coupon if original coupon was a store coupon OR MQ if original coupon was a MQ)

2. Jennifer says:

And don’t forget about the Get more from your essentials booklet. It has $1.50/1 angel soft 12 cr double roll and $1.50/1 Sarkle 6 cr big roll

3. Deanna says:

Don’t forget the $1.50 off (manufacture)in the Essentials book. Paired with the Harveys or Target $1.00 off, and on sale at $5.49, it is a great deal.

4. Gwendolyn says:

The coupon says it’s redeemable ONLY at Target. So it’s not gonna work at Publix.

• Michelle says:

It will work as a competitor coupon if your store accepts Target coupons as a competitor ;-)

• Jenn says:

Although the coupons.com picture shows it, the printed coupon doesn’t actually say “Redeem Only at Target”. It just has the Target logo.

• maddie says:

it doesn’t have to because it is a store coupon, it is not a manuf q., it says “Target Web Coupon” on top. If your accepts target as competitor then you can stack this with the angel soft MQ but not with the one stop one store angelsoft publix q.

5. jodi says:

That’s what I thought. Thanks for clarifying.

6. samantha says:

does the target print out as a manufacturer coupon or a target coupon?

7. Debbie says:

Can you use more than one of the Harvey’s $1/1 Sparkle or Angel Soft coupon in the same transaction at Publix? The Harvey’s coupon says: “Limit 1 (one) Print Per Coupon” and also states: “Limit one use per purchase of specified product, per transaction, per person, per day. Sounds to me that you can only use 1 of these per transaction, so if you are trying to get the $10 Gift Card by purchasing just the Sparkle and Angel Soft, you would have to use either the Target or Publix store coupon for the rest of the order. By using the PUblix $1/2 store coupon and the $1.50 Mfg Q from the Essentials Booklet, you are still getting a great deal, especially if you have some of the $5/$30 Winnn Dixie coupons to include in the transaction.

8. Andrea says:

Does anyone know if the 30$ has to be purchased in one transaction to qualify for the rebate??

9. CZ says:

My store doesn’t accept Target as a competitor, but I’ve heard sometimes manufacture coupons start with a 9 which this one does. Is it possible the coupon might actually scan as a manufacturer coupon even though it says Target Web coupon at the top, or would they not even bother?

10. Mons says:

My store in winter park still don’t have this booklet…checked Saturday and just called a while ago, they still don’t have it….too bad I can’t do the sparkle and angel soft deal as I thought I can…no stocking up on this. I will be out of job for maybe 3 to 4 months due to my maternity leave, was really wanting to stock up while its cheap..huhu cry :(

• Lola says:

I live near Winter Park and my store has plenty! We can meet somewhere so I can give you some, that way you wont miss out.

• Hanny D says:

I live in WP as well ! Which store did you find these at ? I notice that the Publix on Howell Branch and the one on Aloma always have these.

11. Shari says:

Has anyone seen the booklet in Tallahassee yet?

12. Jenn b says:

Get 6 packs @$5.49, use 6 $1 Target Q’s, use 6 $1.50 Manu Q’s from the Essential’s booklet, pay $17.94+tax OOP, submit $10 rebate =$1.32 a pack, or .0033 a square foot.

13. Brandy says:

I thought you couldnt use a store coupon AND a competitor coupon on the same transaction… Am I wrong?

14. Michelle says:

Angel Soft is not 5.49 in Alabama. Unhappy face.