$5 Pumpkin Rebate – No Beer Purchase Necessary

October 29, 2012

$5 Pumpkin Rebate   No Beer Purchase NecessaryBuying a pumpkin for Halloween. If so, grab this Blue Moon Brewing Co $5 Pumpkin rebate - no beer purchase required.

The rebate is valid from Oct 1-Nov 30 and good for these states: FL, GA,KY, MD, TN, SC, NC, VA, WV. So you can whip out a previous receipt if you have already bought your pumpkin. icon wink $5 Pumpkin Rebate   No Beer Purchase Necessary

The rebate is valid on ANY a $5.01 Pumpkin purchase. Only one $5 rebate will be awarded per address/household.

Thanks to Anna Rose!

Comments

16 Responses to “$5 Pumpkin Rebate – No Beer Purchase Necessary”
  1. Shannon says:

I was kind of confused when I saw this rebate form before. So this rebate is for an actual pumpkin and not pumpkin flavored beer?

• Laurie D. says:

Yes, it’s for a pumpkin. The form specially says no beer purchase necessary in the lower left hand corner. Beer companies frequently put these forms out in the stores for different items (meat, seafood, grocery purchase, produce, etc.) but they are hard to find for some states. This is awesome since it’s good in FL! Hardly ever find Florida! Most seem to be NC. Hope that helps.

2. Jessica C says:

use your $2 any produce Publix q from Sunday’s paper! Pumpkins in Tampa are $5.99 so possible MM!

3. Laura says:

Thank you! Just mailed mine out this afternoon!

4. cool thanks! just bought a pumpkin saturday for $5.99 at publix

5. Erika says:

Do you have to b u y it at publix?

6. ercin13 says:

When i clicked the link it was from redplum food lion coupons. Can i buy the pumpkin at publix for valid rebate?

7. sue says:

I have been trying to print this rebate form on and off for 2 hours and this is what I get when I click on the “get selected offers” button (on the redplum page) “The coupons you selected were sent to your default printer” but nothing prints and there isn’t anything sent to my default printer. Is there anyway someone can scan the rebate offer and email it to me at inquirergal1@hargray.com I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

8. Laura says:

That happened to me also sue, you need to make sure your pop up blocker is turned off.

9. JudyB says:

YEH !!! Gonna get a pumpkin this year !!! after being out of work for 16 months and only 1 teenager left at home couldn’t really justify spending the $$ on something like a pumpkin.
    Thanks Harvest Moon, Anna $ Iheartpublix!!!

10. stacey says:

Does anyone have an extra tearpad they could mail to me?? I would be so grateful!! I would reimburse you for shipping!! Or if you could email me the link?? Every time I click on it it just says sent to default printer. So bummed! Can anyone please help? Thank you :)

11. AJ says:

It says “generating your coupon” “preparing to print” and then nothing happens.

12. Kyle says:

Has anyone been reimbursed for the pumpkin using this printer version of the rebate form? It actually reads to send in the original rebate certificate (no photocopies). I assuming they are referring to the tearpad from Blue Moon beer.

13. Dana Abrams says: