Publix Coupons – New Stocking Spree Sheet

September 25, 2012

stocking spree publix Publix Coupons   New Stocking Spree Sheet
Katie was kind enough to type up the new list of Publix Stocking Spree coupons! Be on the lookout for a sheet of new Publix coupons.

The sheet has the following that are valid through 10/14. I will get these added to the Publix sales ad that I posted yesterday.

• $1/2 Chips Ahoy 9.6-16.6 oz
  • $1/1 bag of Stacy’s Pita Chips 6.75 oz or larger
  • $1/2 any Propel 500ml 6 packs
  • Free Munchies Snack Mix 8 oz or smaller (up to $3.29) wyb any 2 Doritos Tortilla Chips 10 1/2 – 11 1/2 oz
  • $1/2 Tropicana Pure Premium or Trop 50 Juices
  • $1/1 Quaker Chewy Granola bar 18 count or Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bar 14 count box
  • $1/1 any Swiffer item
  • $1/1 any Downy
  • $1/2 Puffs any
  • $2/1 Luvs box
  • $1/1 Vicks product
  • $1/2 Secret, Old Spice,or Gilette Anti Perspirant/Deodorant
  • $1/2 Crest Toothpaste any 4 oz or larger
  • $1/2 Always or Tampax products any

If you have not already signed up for the Stocking Spree Booklet, you might want to do that as well. The booklet differs from the coupon sheet available in stores. It looks like we should be getting a new one around 11/1. Remember you only need to sign up once. If you have requested a booklet in the past, yours will arrive in early November.

Comments

9 Responses to “Publix Coupons – New Stocking Spree Sheet”
  1. ashley says:

wow if you can get this and have the chips ahoy cookie coupons, should make an awesome deal for some maybe free, theyre 3.85 here in south fl.. blah

• marcus says:

i was thinking the same thing, if you can find the sheet and have the nabisco facebook coupons from the beginning of the month it’ll make this a moneymaker

2. jess long says:

Oh hope I find these for the upcomming sale

3. Tanya says:

What would the stocking spree with the coupöns look,like? Color size etc?

• NiaLee says:

@ Tonya – they are attached to a pyramid like shaped blue and white display and are long rectangular sheets with preforated coupons on them. Mine were right next to CS. HTH. GL- took me a while to find them. :)

4. Debbie says:

Picked up the coupon sheet at my local Publix and was able to stock up on the Puffs Facial Tissue for 0.50 per box.

5. NiaLee says:

Has anyone in Metro Atlanta found this coupon sheet yet? I am in NW Metro Atlanta and haven’t found these yet. Really want to do the Chips Ahoy and Puffs deals.

6. Teri Cloutier says:

I’m in Central Florida. Found the display in the pet food isle. It’s about 4′ tall, blue & white with a long sheet attached to it. I hope you find it, there are great coupons for me :)