Smart Balance Mystery Coupon Still Available For Publix Sale

August 29, 2012

Smart Balance Mystery Coupon Still Available For Publix SaleHere is a reminder about the Smart Balance Mystery Coupon. You guys know you can get FREE Smart Balance Spreadable Butter in the upcoming Publix ad with the CouponNetwork coupons.

I had a couple of folks remind me about the Mystery Coupon available over on their Facebook page. They are offering up “mystery” coupons that includes a $0.50/1 and a BOGO coupon – maybe other values too?!

These coupons make for a great deal and of course you guys in true BOGO will get two for FREE if you snag that BOGO printable coupon!

I shared this “mystery coupon” a while back so you may have already printed…but check it out just in case!

Here are all the other coupons available. I have a feeling we will all be stocked up soon icon wink Smart Balance Mystery Coupon Still Available For Publix Sale

Smart Balance Spreadable Butter 7.5oz BOGO $2.50
-$1.10/1 Smart Balance® Spreadable Butter
-$1.75/1 Smart Balance® Spreadable Butter (no longer available?)
-$0.50/1 Smart Balance, spreadable butter and canola oil 08/05/2012 SS Insert (exp 09/19/2012)
-$0.50/1 Smart Balance, spreadable butter or canola oil blend 08/05/2012 SS Insert (exp 09/19/2012)
-$0.50/1 Smart Balance Mystery Coupon (could be BOGO coupon too)

Thanks to Bev & Jenny

Comments

13 Responses to “Smart Balance Mystery Coupon Still Available For Publix Sale”
  1. DJ says:

I was lucky to get one of the BOGO coupons but I don’t live in a true BOGO state (I’m in GA). How would it work for me when I use this coupon for the upcoming Publix ad?

2. LC says:

Before you try to get the mystery coupon make sure you have the updated version of Java installed!!! I didn’t and when I went to install it, my coupon changed from the BOGO to the 50cents off. Booooo. I emailed them so hopefully I will get it soon

3. Rachel says:

I was going to get some of this butter today but my store didn’t have a shelf tag saying it was on sale. Nor was it in my print Ad. Never had that happen before. could it be a regional sale? Or am I completely over looking it in the ad?

4. scott says:

I do not see it on sale anywhere. I see I cant believe its not butter as a bogo but not smart balance. It is not in my flyer nor is it on sale at least marked at my publix. I have this feeling someone put up the wrong butter and it just flew around all the forums.

• LC says:

it’s the smaller (7.5oz) containers of “spreadable” butter with canola oil that are BOGO. the containers have red tops. the bigger white containers are not on sale.

5. Sherry says:

I finally got my Bogo coupon after a dozen tries.

6. A'izia says:

Its under the English Muffins in small print

7. Susan says:

yay! i got the bogo q!

8. Lindsey says:

I went to Publix today in southern Alabama. The smart balance butter was not on sale. I checked the ad twice and it was not marked on the shelf.