Great Deal In Publix Ad On Pantene Products

August 13, 2012

UPDATE: Lots of folks reminded me about the Target Beauty Bag mailer coupons – use up to three $1/2 Pantene Target coupons to make this deal a moneymaker (four without using the Publix coupon).  Great Deal In Publix Ad On Pantene ProductsI was just looking and realized that we should have a really nice deal on Pantene this week in the upcoming Publix ad! There are some nice value coupons and a rebate to pair with the in store sale.

Pantene Pro-V Hair Care, 7.6 to 12.6 oz, B3G1 at $3.49 (P&G Mix & Match sale)
-eligible for P&G $5 wyb $25 MIR
-$3/2 Pantene 07/29/2012 P&G Insert (exp 08/31/2012)
-$1/2 Pantene, excludes trial/travel size, Between pg. 62 – 63 Latina, June 2012 (exp 09/30/2012)
- $1/2 Pantene Target Beauty Bag mailer coupon

There are some really great deals available depending on your coupon combination. Even if you have just one mailer coupon you can grab a nice deal! Here is an idea for you:

Buy 8 Pantene products (at least 1 styler)
(1) -FREE Pantene Styler wyb any Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (up to $4) Publix Savings are Stocking Up Mailer (exp 8/31)
(4) -$3/2 Pantene 07/29/2012 P&G Insert (exp 08/31/2012)
Pay $5.45 and submit for your $5 rebate….like paying 45¢ for all 8 products!

Hopefully I did the math right. It looks like a fantastic deal to me! I am thinking that the FREE product will still be shown on the receipt as a purchase and then deducted. We might have to take a look at how it shows on the receipt to ensure we are over the $25 rebate requirement. No matter it is a fabulous deal!

Comments

60 Responses to “Great Deal In Publix Ad On Pantene Products”
  1. Lisa says:

Wow! nIce Great deal! I am looking for to it

2. Elizabeth says:

from the Target beauty bag mailer there is $1 off Pantene products

3. Abbey says:

Also, I found yellow peelie Publix coupons on each bottle of Pantene . . .And found Pantene marked down to 2.49 = FREE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER!

4. Michelle says:

So sorry–but how are you coming up with $5.45 oop–my math is coming up with $8.94–please help..I think I may be missing something?!?

• Carly says:

8 @ $3.49=
      -2 free from sale = $20.94
      -free styler from mailer = $17.45
      - (4) $3/2 =$5.45

Hope the math adds up for you now =D I have 4 of the mailer coupons so my total will hopefully provide overage!!!

5. Kayla says:

I can’t figure out how you did the math. If you get 8 Pantene then you’re paying for 6 at 3.49 each?

$3.49 * 6 = 20.94

Then, if you use (4) $3/2 Pantene Products then you subtract $12

$3/2 x 4 P&G coupons = $12
    $20.94 – 12 = $8.94

With the rebate, then 8 products with the appropriate amount of stylers would make it $3.94 for 8 Pantene bottles and X amount of stylers.

I am a little confused since I don’t normally buy the B2G1 and B3G1 sales.

Thank you for pointing this out! I am in the process of making a large box for donation.

• Ketsy says:

The actual price would be 27.92.
      Publix gives you two free, so 20.94.
      The publix b2g1 coupon from the mailer if you have it would deduct 3.49 so 17.45
      Then 12 off from the pg coupons =5.45

• Rebekah says:

The sale is actually for Pantene hair care, so it should include the styler. If one of the 6 Pantene you are ‘paying for’ is the styler, that would deduct the $3.49 from her total to make it the 45¢ she referred to.

6. missdeally says:

Oh my! use a money off q and its a ice money maker!

7. Jessi Berggren says:

This was actually the first deal I saw in your ad this morning and I immediately told my hubby how excited I was that I didn’t use my stocking spree coupon. I’m going to buy eight pantene items and a couple other sale items and use a $5 off coupon too.

8. Mons says:

I soo regret it, I didn’t wait to do the rebate and I used all my coupons last week, I bought 6 and use 2 stocking spree coupon and 3 Pantene 3/2 Manu….grrr…could only have paid 1.96 for 8 bottles ..

9. Linda says:

If you do the above deal and happen to have 2 of the stocking spree coupons you will pay $1.96 OOP and then get the $5 rebate meaning you will make $3.04 buying 8 bottles of pantene.

10. Nicole says:

How do you get the mailer?

• Linda says:

The stocking spree booklets come in the mail. You sign up online, I dont remember the site but Im sure it is listed somewhere on this blog.

11. Laura says:

WooooHoo!! I’m glad I hung onto the Target Beauty Bag coupons. I have (3) $1/2 Pantene Target Coupons! Awesome Deal! Check your binders!

12. Laura says:

Thanks! Great deal:)

13. Amy G says:

I will definitely be picking up this deal! Thanks Michelle for breaking it down :)

14. Kristy says:

Wonderful deal! I needed more shampoo too!

15. Leslie says:

Thanks for the info. If you have $5 off $30 q then using it with the penny item should put you over the the $30. And if I did the math right, that would be about 50 cents for everything. Woohoo!!

16. Melissa says:

Couldn’t you purchase 4 and use 1 PQ and 1 TQ since each only attaches to two and then use 2 $3/2 MQ? My crazy math:
    B3G1 = $10.47
    1-PQ = $6.98
    1-TQ = $5.98
    2-MQ = $ .02 MM

• RN1 says:

That wouldn’t work because the Publix coupon attaches to 3 items (you must buy shampoo and conditioner to get styler)

17. Jennifer says:

Okay..b3g1 confuse me so could I do it like this??

Get 4 (at least 1 styler) = $10.77 (one is free)
    Use 2 MF $3/2 = -$6
    New total = $4.77
    Free styler Q = 3.59
    Total = $1.18for all four

Would that work??? I only have 2 of the MF Q so I can’t do 8

• Karen says:

you need to buy 5 items total. One being the styler.
      B/c you can’t stack two Manufacturer’s Q
      You would be using a Free Product Q
      stacked with a $3 off 2 Q.

SO you could buy 5 products
      $3.59 x 5 = 17.5
      -3.59 B3G1 Free
      -3.59 free styler
      -3 off 2 products
      -3 off 2 products
      $4.77 for all 5 or $0.95 each.

• Michelle says:

Yes, you could do the deal that way. The free product coupon is a store coupon, so 2 MF Qs can be stacked with it.

18. Jennifer says:

But the free product q is a publix q from the mailer, so why can’t u stack it with the mf q?

19. j says:

Could I do this
    Buy 8 Pantene products ( 2 being stylers)
    (2) -FREE Pantene Styler wyb any Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (up to $4) Publix Savings are Stocking Up Mailer (exp 8/31)
    (4) -$3/2 Pantene 07/29/2012 P&G Insert (exp 08/31/2012)
    (3) Target beauty bag $1/2

$27.92
    -6.98 less b3g1f sale
    -6.98 (2) Publix FREE Pantene Styler wyb any Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
    -12.00 (4) $3/2 Pantene 07/29/2012 P&G Insert
    -3.00 (3) Target beauty bag $1/2

-1.04 total

20. Jennifer says:

Yay!!

21. Becky says:

I’m SOOOO bad at this. I have (4)$3.00 off 2 and then I have (4) of the free styler coupons. How do I best make this work????

• Michelle says:

Best deal for you would probably be for you to buy 9 products, 3 shampoos, 3 conditioners, and 3 styling products. I know this is an odd amount and does not include you using all of your free styler coupons, but I think it is the best deal for the number of $3 off two coupons that you have. Here if how I see it:

Buy 9 products at $3.49 each = $31.41
      – 2 free products from B3G1 sale -$6.98
      – 3 free styler Publix coupons -$10.47
      – 4 $3/2 Manu Coupons -$12.00

That would out the total at $1.96 for all 9 products. I think that is the best deal for you.

22. RyanMc. says:

Ok I have (3) free styler Publix coupons and (7) $3/2 manuf. coupons…. how can I best make use of each of these coupons? Thank you!

23. RyanMc. says:

I have (3) free styler Publix coupons and (7) $3/2 manuf. coupons… how can i best use each of these with the Pantene deal? Thanks!

• Ryan Mc. says:

Anyone have suggestions? I’m at a complete loss for the best way to use these!

• Dianne says:

I just used the following:

4 3/2 – manufacturer coupons
        2 Publix free style for buying shampoo & conditioner

I bought 2 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 2 hairsprays, 2 styling foam. The cashregister automatically deducted $3.49 for the B3 G1 deal. I paid $2 for eight products and will send the receipt off for $5 gift card.

The same thing will work for you if you buy 12 items.

• RyanMc. says:

Thank you Dianne. I finally figured it out by breaking it down this morning. I was over thinking it! I purchased 12 products with 3 of those being a “styler’ and the other 9 shampoos and conditioners. I used 6 of my $3/2 coupons and all 3 of the free styler Publix coupons. My total was $5.78 and then i can send in for the $5 rebate! I was thrilled!

• Dianne says:

I did my best shopping trip ever with Pantene being a part. I got the following:

2 Pres. feta cheese
            2 Smart Balance spread
            2 Wisk detergent
            2 Chips Ahoy
            4 Sundown Vitamin D
            2 Green Giant Valley Fresh steamers
            4 small cans Dole pineapple
            8 Pantene products

Before tax $5.03 – saved $83.46. I will send the receipt off for the $5 rebate. I think that this was quite a haul for three cents.

I would not have been able to do this kind of shopping without Michelle’s great website. She is really on top of all the great deals.

24. Debbie B says:

I can see a cashier giving you a hard time using the free styler q if the styler is the one that comes up free on your receipt (ie gets wrung up 4th or 8th)

25. Jenne says:

Wow! this is exciting!! Does anyone know if the mail in rebate is limited PER HOUSEHOLD??

26. Jenne says:

Hey Michelle,
    when u were explaining to Becky about the best deal for her (to buy 9 products and end up spending $1.96), couldnt see use the target $1/2 cpn? It would be used in conjunction with the manu. $3/2 cpn combined with the Publix SALE? Isnt this accurate? It ends up not only being $0.96 for 9 FABULICIOUS products, but you can get the $5 rebate and it’ll be a $4 MM! Tell me Im rght plz bcz im going to try n swing ths scenario this week fo’ sho!

27. Jenne says:

OOPS, misspelling.. “she” not see

28. Rosanna says:

Where do you get the rebate form? Thanks

29. Stacy says:

I did the deal this morning in an Atlanta area store. My cashier gave me no hassles. Bought 7 S/C and 1 hairspray. On the receipt it says “PANTENE STYLER” and shows the -$3.49 from the “Stocking Up” Publix Q. Hopefully that will not disqualify the rebate!

30. FLMomChels says:

My store doesn’t have them B3G1. They are just 3.49 reg price! Boo! I’m bummed.

• Michelle says:

You might want to double check…I would be surprised if P&G ran a campaign like this B3G1 in only select markets??
      I see by your screen name that you are in FL – I checked the Pensacola ad and it is indeed in that one.

31. FLMomChels says:

Michelle you’re right! UPDATE: the Pantene rang up correctly, but my store had incorrect signage so I thought they didn’t participate in the deal. Thankfully, that was wrong! :)

32. michelle says:

I am wondering how would I know if my store is doing the buy3 get 1 free? I don’t see it in the add and when I went to my store it was not visible on a sign – just that the products are priced at $3.49. I am in the Bradenton, Fl area.

33. Stephanie says:

Hello ladies, where did you all get the rebate form? HELP, thank you.

34. Jennifer says:

At my store the products did not ring up correctly;however, I showed the ad to the cashier and told her one of the items should’ve been free. She looked over the ad and took off the price of one item. If its in your ad then thy can’t not give it to you, that would be false advertisement.

35. Stephanie says:

Dianne,

How are you doing? Where do you send the receipt for the Pantene to get your $5 gift card?

Please HELP, thanks.

• Dianne says:

P&G $5 wyb $25 MIR

GET, GIVE, SAVE
      P. O. Box 7306
      South Bend, IN 46634-7306

Pantene Pro-V Hair Care, 7.6 to 12.6 oz, B3G1 at $3.49 (P&G Mix & Match sale)
      -eligible for P&G $5 wyb $25 MIR

36. Marzena says:

The Publix in Parrish, FL did not post the B3G1, but it did ring up with the free product.

37. christy says:

I’ve called the rebate company,1-855-790-3886, the number on the form, twice, and both times they’ve told me the rebate is for the amount after coupons. So I don’t guess we can use this Pantene for this can we?

38. Ros says:

Just made it back from publix getting my pantene deal.
    8) Pantene conditioners $3.49 each…..used (3- $3/2 mf coupons)

4) styling pantene products (2 gel, 1 spilt end treatment & 1 hair spray) (used 4 publix coupons(p&g) – free product when you purchase 1 pantene product)

4) sundown vitamins $3.29 each ( used 2 -$3/2 mf coupon(company sent to email) and 1 $5/2 publix green adv. coupon)

Also used $5.00 off $25 savealot coupon.

Total $46.77 – paid $2.77 (YEAH)