Another Yogurt Deal – Liberte Yogurt Better Than Free!

August 1, 2012

Another Yogurt Deal   Liberte Yogurt Better Than Free!

**UPDATE** Sorry guys, I just got back from the store…while I was there I realized that the Publix Running Out? Run In coupon is a $1/3, not a $1/2 like I posted earlier. Still, these yogurt cups are definitely 10/$10, so you will pay just 7¢ per cup after both coupons…still an awesome deal!

I found another great yogurt deal! I think it is going to be a busy day…I hope you guys were prepared and have lots of ink –tee hee!

I found a $0.30/1 Liberté® Greek OR Liberté Méditerranée yogurt printable coupon. We also have a corresponding Publix coupon as a tearpad on the Running Out Run In displays!

I have a feeling we are all going to have plenty of yogurt soon! That is A-OK with me!

Liberte Yogurt 5 – 6 oz, $1
-$0.30/1 Liberté® Greek OR Liberté Méditerranée® yogurt (Void in LA, NV, NJ, ND & TN)
-$1/2 Liberte Yogurt PUBLIX coupon Running Out Run In Standee (exp 8/4)
Better than FREE if your store doubles or 20¢ per cup if not.

If you don’t see the printable coupon, try zip 30187.

Comments

15 Responses to “Another Yogurt Deal – Liberte Yogurt Better Than Free!”
  1. Brandon Brewis says:

I just don’t see it. I tried zip 30187 and several others…

2. Carly says:

My Publix has $1/3, not $1/2 coupons. Just FYI.

3. Miranda says:

I saw it too. It was several pages “deep”. Thank you, Michelle!

4. Scott says:

I don’t understand why all these great yogurt coupnos are void in Tennessee. I live in Nashville and I could definitely use these coupons…especially because Publix doubles here.

5. brenda says:

My Publix stores raised the price to $1.25 after their coupon came out.

6. Lacey says:

The lemon Mediteranee is so delicious. If you have never tried it, now is your chance.

7. Lauren says:

Just wanted to second what someone else said above. The Publix coupons are $1/3 not $1/2, at least in the Tampa area! It doesn’t make for such a great deal. :(

8. Robin says:

The Running out Running In coupon here in SC doesn’t have the Liberte yogurt coupon. Is there another one with different q’s?

9. Ashley B says:

These Liberte’ yogurts are delicious, and I like the high calorie content for my little ones. Very active kids with a taste for fruits & veggies, which is great, but it’s always a struggle to get their calorie count up with healthy foods. These are great for that, and nutritional :)

10. kathy lawson says:

i’m trying to get the coupon for liberte yogurt, but there isn’t a place to put the zip code??? on the old format there was always a place in the top left corner for diff. zip codes :(
    any suggestions?
    thanks

11. Paul says:

I Can’t find Liberte at the Publix near me in Cape Coral. I Have lived here since June and have never seen it.