$3 Huggies Coupon To Pair With Publix Coupon

August 14, 2012

UPDATE: Hopefully you guys got the coupon as it looks like it is now gone. Let me know if you see it return and I will update the post. $3 Huggies Coupon To Pair With Publix CouponThere is a nice high value Huggies coupon available that pairs nicely with the Publix coupon in the upcoming Publix ad.

$2/1 Huggies Diapers, Pull-ups or Little Swimmers 10 to 66 ct Publix coupon in upcoming ad
$3/1 Package of Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers

With both coupons you save $5 off one pack of diapers. For all you guys with little ones, this should come in handy! I have not priced out diapers in years so maybe someone who buys these regularly can give us some pricing.

There is also a $0.75/1 Huggies Wipes coupon available on the same page if you need to grab some wipes!

Thanks to Steph at Printable Coupons and Deals

Comments

17 Responses to “$3 Huggies Coupon To Pair With Publix Coupon”
  1. April says:

This size package is $10.99 in Tuscaloosa, AL. So, a great price at $5.99 a pack!

2. Scott says:

My Publix has the Jumbo packs (the ones in bags) for $10.99 and the boxes for $19.99. This is in Nashville, TN area.

3. Glennette says:

10.99 regular price at publix.

4. Chelsy says:

Where is the Publix coupon found at?

5. Dottie says:

If you have a Walgreen’s in your area, pair it with the $4.00 off coupon in the August coupon book. They are on sale this week for $9.49, making total after both coupons $2.49.

• Jaimie says:

No, you can’t do that.
      The coupon here is only for Snug & Dry diapers. The coupon for $4 off in the Walgreens booklet is for Little Movers Slip-On Diapers. Can’t use them together.

6. Sarah says:

These would make for a great deal at CVS this week as their is a Extra Care Buck for Huggies and other various products.

7. Sarah says:

I don’t know if it is my computers, Red Plum or that the diaper coupon is gone, but I cannot get it to show up. When I click the link, the wipes coupon is the only one there.

8. Kristin says:

The $3 off coupon isn’t showing up for me. Is it already gone?

9. Amanda says:

Yeah, it’s already gone! And right before the coupon was gone, it was ridiculously hard to get to the page with the Huggies diaper coupon because so much traffic was trying to get through! Thankfully, I saw the coupon @ 8AM this morning…

10. jessica says:

My cvs had a ton of boxed pampers and huggies on sale for 5.63 each they were 75% off retail and a couple of pampers at 7.00 with coupons inside I used 2.50/1 pampers on four boxes and 1.50/1 on two boxes of huggies and got a 5/15 cvs coupon I spent 20.01 and tax saved 150.93…. Be on the look out at your stores as well

11. Beka says:

I have 3 in diapers, we just got back fom Walgreens (it’s around the corner from us so we walked rather than load up and unload- you should have seen the circus with the double stroller/car seats & the 2 year old in tow!) Thanks for all the deal scenarios guys!! My wallet and my husband thank you!!!