Rug Doctor Coupons – Save On Your Rental At Publix

July 23, 2012

Rug Doctor Coupons   Save On Your Rental At PublixIf you need to rent a Rug Doctor you can score a pretty good deal.

First you can  print the coupon for $5/1 Rug Doctor™ Machine Rental Rug Doctor Coupons   Save On Your Rental At Publix to save on the machine rental itself. I think the rental is about $22 – $25 at Publix.

Then grab the Food Lion coupon for $3/1Rug Doctor Oxy-Steam or Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner 48oz  (exp 7/25) and pair it with the $3/1 Rug Doctor cleaning product 17oz or larger over on their website.

You will score a total of $11 savings on the machine and cleaner. That is a nice discount and will surely help you keep your cleaning costs as low as possible!

Comments

8 Responses to “Rug Doctor Coupons – Save On Your Rental At Publix”
  1. Rae says:

I just rented one this past weekend. Nice to have clean carpets with four kids. There is also a free 48oz rug doctor cleaner up to 14.99 if you are a savings club member with the rental of a rug doctor.

2. kellie says:

What a great deal!

3. Rebrekkable says:

I did this last year, and got the rental plus cleaner for $15 at Winn-Dixie. The Rug Doctor ended up pulling a long string of pile from the dining room rug and didn’t satisfactorily remove the stains. A month later, I decided to try the Home Depot rug cleaner with the same cleaning liquid; it worked great, and handled easier than the Rug Doctor!

4. Lacey says:

No carpeting here. Would never last with 3 dogs and 2 kids.

5. tiffany says:

there is also a $5 off coupon in 6/24 ss exp 9-7-12

6. SAM says:

My publix in Kissimmee, Fl, has coupons all over the rug dr products …maybe all the other ones do too!