Publix Coupons In Store – Running Out? Run In (+ Mail In Rebate)

July 17, 2012

RIRO logo Publix Coupons In Store   Running Out? Run In (+ Mail In Rebate)We finally have a list of the Publix coupons available on the peg board standee. These are part of the Running Out? Run In promotion. Be on the lookout for the following Publix coupons in addition to the coupon sheet I told you about last week.

$1/2 Liberte Yogurt, any. Void in TN
$2/2 Yoplait yogurt Kids 4 pk/3 oz, or Triz 4pk/4 oz. (Void in TN)
$2/1 Totinos Pizza Rolls, 90 ct
$1/1 Progresso Soup, any
$1/1 Crest Toothpaste, 4 oz or higher
$.55/1 Bounty Napkins
$1/2 Secret Anti-perspirants or deodorants (1.6 oz or larger, Excludes Trial Size)
$1/1 Chex Mix, 15 oz
$2/1 Prilosec OTC
$.55/1 Swiffer Refill Product
$1/2 Charmin, any
$1/2 Pillsbury Ready To Bake Cookies

There is also a mail in rebate offer. You can download the form HERE as well.

Get a $5 Publix gift card wyb  $30 of participating product between 7/18/12 – 8/4/12:

• General Mills Cereal Multi Grin Cheerios (9 oz)
  • Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Chicken Helper, Tuna Helper (4.5-7.5 oz)
  • Totinos Party Pizza
  • Yoplait Go-Gurt (8 pack/2.25 oz)
  • Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries, Toaster Scrambles, Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches (asst varieties 7.4-10 oz)
  • Green Giant Canned Vegetables (asst varieties, 14.5-15.25 oz; excluding 3 bean salad & asparagus)
  • Charmin (6 double roll)
  • Tide Laundry Detergent (Assorted varieties, 50 oz)
  • Cascade Complete (75 oz/26 ct)
  • Pampers Diapers (Jumbo)
  • Crest Toothpaste (Asstd Varieties, 8.2 oz)
  • Oral B Indicator Toothbrush and Complete Manual Brush (1 ct)
  • Herbal Essences Hair Care Products (Assorted Varieties, 1.7 oz- 13.5 oz pkg)
  • Aussie Hair Care Products (6-14 oz)

Thanks to vharvey12 at the I Heart Publix Forum

Comments

10 Responses to “Publix Coupons In Store – Running Out? Run In (+ Mail In Rebate)”
  1. Jessica Long says:

My son is so happhy I Ran In! and Ran Out with two packages of YOplay Yogurt for $1.25

2. Jordyn says:

Regarding the $5 giftcard when you spend $30 on the listed products, does the Register automatically prompt this or will we need a coupon with the LU# on it? Also if I spend $60 in 1 transaction will I be eligible for 2 Publix GC?

Looking at the Aussie deal starting Thursday they are 2/$5, I have $1 Target’s and $1 Manu’s from a while ago I was holding out to use them!

3. Buffy says:

Has anyone gotten their $5 gift card from the last running in/out promotion? I still have not received mine.

• johne says:

I got mine a couple weeks ago.

• MargaretN says:

I just got mine in the mail a couple of days ago. Be aware that it comes in a small very non-descript envelope made to look like junk mail. I think they are definitely hoping you will throw it in the trash by accident. :-)

4. Jenna says:

You don’t know how excited I am about the Liberte yogurt coupon…my kids LOVE these (especially the coconut and lemon flavors)!

5. romy says:

is there 2 sheets of this coupons? because the one that I have doesnt have yoplait or liberte and some others. thanks

6. Lily says:

I don’t think the part about Publix wanting you to throw away the envelope is really accurate. If they were sending you a check, that’s a possibility because if you don’t cash it, then they don’t lose that money. However, most Publix promos are sending out gift cards, which are already activated with the $$$ amount. Whether you use it or not, Publix has already spent money to activate it.