Publix Coupon – Save $2 On Publix Liquors

July 2, 2012

publix liquor Publix Coupon   Save $2 On Publix LiquorsCheck out the Publix coupon that  Tammy found at her local Central Florida Publix.

It looks like you guys whose Publix sells liquor may be able to save $2 off a $20 purchase if you find the flyer shown above.

How yummy does a Watermelon Daiquiri sound about now. Holy moly, my car thermometer read 112 degrees at one point this past weekend! We really need some rain to cool us off a bit. A fun fruity drink might help a little as well icon wink Publix Coupon   Save $2 On Publix Liquors

No Publix Liquor stores in my neck of the woods. Are these only located in Florida?

Comments

7 Responses to “Publix Coupon – Save $2 On Publix Liquors”
  1. Ami says:

@Michelle… I had never seen one in FL until my BF and I started dating a couple of years ago. His store had one (its near the beach) and now we have one in my area at an Albertson’s that was remodled into a Publix. It is also right next to a Whole Foods (all you need to do is walk across the side road) so I am assuming that they need to be as competitive as possible.

2. Elena says:

Hey Michelle! So they are at almost every store here in Gainesville. When they remodel the stores here they seem to add a liquor store right next to it, probably because of all the college students here :)

3. Olivia says:

We have one in Jupiter, FL

4. Colleen says:

The Cool Summer Publix Liquor store coupon was for $5/$20 in Saturday’s Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale). It was wrapped on the front page of the paper.

5. Kim says:

I was so exited to see a $2/$20 coupon in my bag when I got home. I was so disappointed when I found out it was for the liquor store and not the regular store. :(

6. Natalie Diaz says:

We have them in South Florida.

7. Ashley says: