New Target Coupons To Match The Publix Ad

July 21, 2012

Screen Shot 2012 07 21 at 8.55.31 PM New Target Coupons To Match The Publix AdThere some great new Target coupons available that make for a great deals this week at Publix. Here are the deals that I noticed that match up to the current Publix ad. Gotta love FREE pens!

Paper Mate Profile Click Pen, 2 ct, 2/$1
Paper Mate Write Bros. Ball Point Pen 10 ct, 2/$1
-$1/1 PaperMate Writing Instrument Target Coupon

Oscar Mayer Basic Lunchables, 3.1 to 4.4 oz, 4/$6
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Lunchables Items Target Coupon

Yoplait GoGurt, 8 pk, BOGO $2.85
-$0.75/2 Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt Yogurt Snacks 8-pk. Target Coupon
-$0.75/2 Yoplait Go-GURT Yogurt, Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt, Yoplait Trix Multipack Yogurt, Yoplait Splitz Yogurt, void in LA, NV, NJ, ND and TN
-$0.85/2 Yoplait Go-GURT Yogurt, Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt, Yoplait Trix Multipack Yogurt, Yoplait Splitz Yogurt
-$0.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurts, Kids Cups, Trix Multipack or Splitz 07/08/2012 SS Insert (exp 09/01/2012)
-$0.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurts, Kids Cups, Trix or Splitz Yogurt 06/10/2012 SS Insert (exp 08/04/2012)

Nabisco Munch Packs, Variety, Single Serve Tray, or Kraft Handi-Snacks, 12 oz or 15 ct 9.45 to 25.2 oz, BOGO $6.49
-$0.50/1 Nabisco Snack Packs Munch or Tray Target Coupon
-$1/2 Nabisco Cookies or Crackers, Except Single Serve
-$1/1 Nabisco cookies or crackers (4.05 oz. – 27.5 oz.) tear pad (exp 10/31/2012)
-$.50/1 Nabisco item, any excluding single serve size peelie (exp 8/31/2012)

Comments

16 Responses to “New Target Coupons To Match The Publix Ad”
  1. All Qd Up says:

Crayons 24 pk are on sale 3/$1.00 and there is a target q for $0.50 off 3! I picked up 6 packs for $1.00 today!

• Laney says:

The Crayola coupon I saw is for 50¢ off 3 of the 8 pks. Is there another coupon?

• Crystal says:

I remember looking at the coupon and not seeing any restrictions…and the cashier didn’t say anything. My Publix is usually pretty picky about coupons too. Of course some cashiers are pickier than others. I really try to follow all the fine print as best I can :/

2. Kelly P says:

There was also a $1 off one danimals (6 pack or larger) that I think pairs with the YAB flyer deal on 12 pack danimal drinks

3. chele says:

There is also a 55/1 2 liter of 7up.a&w and the others that are bogo this week so if you dont have the Sunkist q or your tired of drinking it not a bad deal for some other flavors!

4. Julie says:

Looks like Target Go-gurt Q is gone.

5. Meredith says:

Happy Birthday, Michelle! I hope you have a wonderful day- you deserve it. Thanks for all you do!

6. Helen says:

Michelle– I hope you have a nice relaxing birthday! Thanks for all your
    hard work helping so many people save alot of money. Happy Birthday!

7. Kristin says:

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day!

8. Miriam says:

Bummer! I just made my Publix trip yesterday and bought 4- 8 pks of go gurts for the rebate. Boo. Thanks, Michelle for all you do! Have a great birthday! Hope you were able to sleep in :)

9. Kayla says:

Happy Birthday! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your day.

On another note, does anyone know if I would be able to get a rain check for the pens? I can’t make it to the store for a few days, and I suspect that there won’t be any on the shelf. I can’t seem to find the pens listed in the ad neither.

10. Melanie says:

Nabisco is under Back to School

11. jenny q says:

Anyone have the nabisco zip for the mq? thanks!