Publix Meal Plan – What’s For Dinner

May 8, 2012

Publix Meal Plan   Whats For DinnerAm I the only one who gets tired of the same old recipes? Well this week I decided to shake things up a bit. Every single meal I have planned for the coming week is a new to me recipe!

I figure that I’ll never find any new favorites if I don’t try something new every now and again. This week I am going for all new! icon smile Publix Meal Plan   Whats For Dinner

So…I decided to spend a little time searching recipes based on what appealed to me in the upcoming Publix ad. Of course I didn’t just choose random recipes – I went for ones that sounded tasty plus got lots of good reviews.

Check out my meal plan for the week:

MONDAY
Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken
Fiesta Lime Rice
Steamed veggies

TUESDAY
Asian Turkey Meatballs With Lime Sesame Dipping Sauce
Asian Slaw

WEDNESDAY
Shrimp with Zucchini and Tomatoes
Spaghetti Squash with butter and parm

THURSDAY
Balsamic Chicken & Mushrooms
Corn on the cobb
Grilled Vidalia with Feta
Zucchini Fries

FRIDAY
Cauliflower Crust Pizza

SUNDAY
Caramelized Onion, Red Pepper and Zucchini Frittata
Side Salad

Have you guys tried any new recipes lately? Any that you are going to make again? Share your recipes or meal plan for the week.

Comments

9 Responses to “Publix Meal Plan – What’s For Dinner”
  1. Matt says:

What recipe are you using for your Asian slaw?

2. Kaylee says:

I am attempting to try one new recipe a week so we can find new favorites too. Here is what we are having this week:

3. Amy C. says:

That cauliflower crust pizza sounds wonderful. I’m going to have to try that!

4. Christy says:

Let us know how the jalapeno popper chicken turns out, I just pinned that one on Pintrest!

5. Lisa says:

I have loved everything I’ve tried from skinnytaste! The frittata that you have on your menu is really good, and so is the fiesta lime rice! =)

6. ashley says:

do you have kids? my kids wouldn’t eat any of that stuff… lol
    I used the meatball recipe on the fresh take package with the four cheese.. so yummy kids were fighting with us for the last one! ;)

• Michelle says:

Tee hee…yes my guys eat basically the same things we do. I have to modify them a bit sometimes. Like their stuffed chicken will be made without the jalapeño.

They will love the meatball but likely not use the dipping sauce. The only thing they will probably not love is the shrimp dish. I will just sauté 8 -10 shrimp in another pan with butter and garlic and problem solved.

They have to try the food but I do serve them an additional dairy item as well as a fruit each night in addition to what my husband and I eat. They never go hungry…they are just sometimes not a huge fan of my new recipes :-)

7. AlohaKaarin says:

I noticed that you skipped all red meat/pork this week, Good job!!!!