New Smirnoff $25 Mail In Rebate Offer

May 18, 2012

Smirnoff rebate New Smirnoff $25 Mail In Rebate Offer

There is a really nice new Smirnoff rebate available online that should make for some free groceries! Through 9/30, when you buy (2) 6-packs or (1) 12-pack of Smirnoff Premium Malt Mixed Drinks or Smirnoff Ice and $25.01 in additional groceries in a single shopping trip, you can get a $25 rebate back by mail.

I think you should be able to get a Smirnoff 12 pack for around $13 or so…which means that the Smirnoff and $12 worth of groceries will be free after rebate! Unfortunately, the rebate is not valid in AL, but Publix folks in all other states should be able to get this deal without a problem! You can head over to check out all the details and print your rebate form.

Comments

26 Responses to “New Smirnoff $25 Mail In Rebate Offer”
  1. Becky says:

do you need to spend $25 in addition to the price of the smirnoff? either way it is a good deal. :)

• darbytayler says:

yes, you do need to spend $25 prior to the smirnoff. For instance I spent 25 then had a 5 off of 25, then all my coupons…then added the smirnoff, and I had a $5 off 2 smirnoff, and the total came out to around $18. Nor super great, but I’m still learning. Plus I’ll get 25 rebate, therefore it was a $7 moneymaker for me.

2. matt says:

They said Alabama was not included

3. Jill P says:

I like this! Do you know if there is a limit? We have a lot of get togethers and this is a popular drink at my house so I kinda like this. Also~ is the $25.01 before or after coupons? Thanks!

• ChristyS says:

There is a limit of one per household. The fine print on the rebate doesn’t say anything about coupons, so you should be able to use them too!

4. Simon says:

I called Diageo and aske a couple of these questions. You can purchase any groceries except beer, tobacco, etc. The $25.01 must be the amount that you pay total, after coupons.

• JeffVL says:

I called Diageo and asked more than a couple of these questions. There is no stipulation on what you purchase – beer wine or otherwise – as long as it is groceries (not lottery tickets or gift cards, etc) – and you have to purchase at least $25.01 in groceries – what you pay it with – cash, check, gold bullion, or coupons is fine – just circle $25.01 worth of groceries you purchased.

• eric w says:

can it be on 2 different receipts

• emj says:

I just called them and the lady said it could be on multiple receipts, as long as the groceries add up to $25.01. I bought 1 12-pack and some groceries on one receipt, then dug through the trash and got my grocery receipt from last week. :)

• Ubiquitous says:

EXCELLENT! I have a month’s worth of grocery receipts laying around. :-)

• Ubiquitous says:

FYI, I called their hotline and the dates on your receipts have to be between (inclusive) the promotion date listed on the rebate form, 5/11 thru 9/30.

• JB says:

Do you circle just the groceries or also the Smirnoff prices?

• Ubiquitous says:

$25 AFTER coupons? Dooh! I need to think about how to pull this off. :-)

5. Amber says:

This made my Friday afternoon. Thanks as always for the heads up about these great deals!

6. Susan says:

This is great, I bought $65 worth of groceries, including 2) 6 packs Smirnoffs coolers, after coupons I paid $26 including tax, and will get back a $25 check. Wow this is sooooo cool.

7. ChristyS says:

I found $1/1 Smirnoff 6pk peelies on packages at my store today (good through 7/31 I think)? The 6 packs were $7.49 each (central FL) so I’m hoping for a sale to get the best possible deal!

8. Nicole says:

i JUST DID THIS DEAL. i GOT 2 6 PACKS SMIFNOFF $7.99 EACH, 12 BOXES OF CHEESEIT 4.19 EACH $2.00/1 PUBLIX COUPON 16 MCCORMIC GRILLMATES ON CLEARANCE .35 USED .55/2 COUPON. EACH BOX OF CHEESE IT HAD A CODE FOR FREE MOVIE TICKET. TOTAL WAS $44.42 – $25.00 REBATE = 19.42 AND 2 MOVIE TICKETS WORTH $24.00 $4.50 MONEY MAKER!!!!!!

9. Carrie says:

We get our Sunday inserts with our Saturday paper, and there are coupons for Smirnoff beverages in this weekend’s (5/20) Red Plum insert!! Woo hoo!!

10. kim says:

Does it have to be at Publix or can it be any store?

11. Jennifer M says:

Why does AL have be excluded? I hope we get a rebate for $25 wyb $25 with no beer purchase required … but I drink smirnoff! I need beer for the Indy 500 this weekend. Anyone know if I print that form, buy in another state, and have it mailed to me in AL if it will work? I will so stop in a TN kroger if that is the case!

• darbytayler says:

i don’t see why that couldn’t work. Or if you had the rebate mailed to TN? Have any family there?

12. Laura says:

I don’t even drink smirnoff, but this deal is too good to pass up! I may have to aquire a taste (at least for 2 six packs;)) I think I’ll combine this next week with the P&G deal and a few other things I need to pick up! As always thanks for the head’s up Michelle!

13. Sharon says:

This actually doesn’t have to be in a single trip. There are some states included where liquor isn’t sold in grocery stores, and the wording says “receipt(s). So I submitted 2 receipts–one for the Smirnoff, and one for the groceries.

14. Julia says:

Has anyone ever received the rebate, I have lots back I sent since then but not this one :)