Kraft Foods Comida y Familia Booklet

April 3, 2012

kraft comida Kraft Foods Comida y Familia Booklet

Kelly emailed with a booklet find. Now she did not find this booklet at Publix. Instead she found it at her Sedano’s store in Miami. This is likely a booklet that will be at surrounding stores as well, so you guys in the area might want to be on the lookout.

Kraft Foods Comida y Familia Booklet contains the following manufacturer’s coupons that expire 9/30/2012:

• $1/2 Kraft Singles OR Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese
  • $1/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
  • $1/1 Maxwell House Coffee
  • $1/3 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
  • $.55/2 Jell-O Gelatin or Pudding
  • $1/2 Kool-Aid Soft Drink Mix or Jammers Juice Drink
  • $1/2 Nabisco Crackers 9.6 oz or larger
  • $1/2 Oscar Mayer Lunchables or Deli Fresh Meats
  • $.55/1 Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • $1/2 Nabisco Cookies, 9.6oz or larger

Comments

9 Responses to “Kraft Foods Comida y Familia Booklet”
  1. Jennifer says:

I found a “100 Years of Sweetness” booklet in my Publix today. It has a lot of yummy recipes for Oreo Cookies, but no coupons are in it.

2. l says:

If anyone can mail me maybe 2 or 3 of these booklets contact me at wilkeslydi@aol.com. Thank you

3. katie clark says:

i would love to have someone mail me a few as well…anyone please. thanks- daisy5196@hotmail.com

4. John says:

Found in WPalm too…last week.

5. Marie says:

If anyone finds the booklet in Tallahassee, Fl Publix location please advise. As I will also.

• John says:

same here only recipes no q’s…wonder why? ODD and typical for us too..finally a booklet…was excited at first. LOL

6. kiran says:

question….does sedano accept coupons???/ i have shopped there twice and the cashier said no to coupons….i was new there so i said ok..

7. Melissa says:

Every Sedanos I’ve ever been to (several in Miami) accepts manufacturers coupons. As a matter of fact, in the Sedanos advertisement that I received in the mail today for this upcoming weeks specials there is a manufacturers coupon in the ad for Pepsi products. If they didn’t take coupons, why would they have a manufacturers coupon in their ad this week? Sedanos does accept coupons. :-)

8. Cheryce says:

I live in Oklahoma and would LOVE to have this booklet! If someone would kindly mail me one, I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
    chadreese1324@yahoo.com