$1 Monterey Printable Coupon – Nice Price On Pasta?

April 30, 2012

$1 Monterey Printable Coupon   Nice Price On Pasta?Ok I spotted another coupon that might come in handy. Grab the new $1/1 Monterey Gourmet Foods products (zip 30187). I know the last time I looked these were 2/$7 at Publix…the problem is I can’t remember if I looked this week or last week :D.

If they are still that price…add a little butter and parmesan and you have a quick and easy meal for $2.50!

If someone gets to the store and can give us a price check I’d appreciate it…fingers crossed if I am wrong on the price it is actually lower!

Comments

13 Responses to “$1 Monterey Printable Coupon – Nice Price On Pasta?”
  1. BamaGirl43 says:

I’ll check this afternoon. I tried these when they were on BOGO last time. The smoked mozarella and artichoke ravioli was so good I think I will get it even if it is 2/$7 – with the coupon of course.

2. Becky says:

How big is the package? I feed a husband and 2 teen aged boys. I’m afraid I might need to buy 3 or 4 to fill everyone up.

• Michelle says:

Becky you will need several packages…one is probably enough for two adults with a side salad. I make two packs if I am doing it for dinner for the 4 of us…my boys are little so I always have leftovers for lunch too.

• rose says:

I have three teens so I fill in the gap with other leftover carbs and put a limit of so many each…mean aren’t I!!!!

• Kristin says:

I have a family of 5 with two big teenage boys. We make 3 and they are very filling. They liked them too – the spinach mushroom and the artichoke. I was shocked but they gobbled them down. I wouldn’t buy three at normal prices but if they go BOGO – yes, I will get as many as I can with coupons.

3. carter says:

Where is Curbside when you need it?

4. Kristy says:

$1/1 Qs just came out for these in the 4/29 RP too. Hoping they go BOGO again before they expire. Stocked up on these with the last BOGO and love them!

5. Jennifer Geiger says:

I just left Publix and mine had them at $3.99 each

6. Olivia says:

They put these BOGO quite often. Last time I got the lobster ones and the spinach/mozz ones. The lobster ones were really good with the cream sauce that monterray makes, but the spinach were just ok, not as flavorful.

7. chrystalm says:

2 for $6 at my publix today. Awesome price with coupon. Had to get 2 packages to feed myself and hubby and 11 year old son