New Kraft Shredded Cheese Printable Coupon For Publix BOGO

January 3, 2012

16692197 New Kraft Shredded Cheese Printable Coupon For Publix BOGOYesterday I posted about the Kraft Cheese coupon on the Walmart site…well now it is available on Coupons.com at zip 30187. So, if you had trouble finding it yesterday you’ll be able to grab it today! Remember Kraft cheese is BOGO right now so print while you can!

I think I may have to turn on my other computer and grab another couple of prints. I can always stick it in the freezer to use later!

-$0.50/2 KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese products (8oz. or larger)

Comments

11 Responses to “New Kraft Shredded Cheese Printable Coupon For Publix BOGO”
  1. tamptwinmom says:

I am only seeing a .50 off 2 with that zip. I wish the $1/1 lb would reset!

2. Ellie says:

I know a penny saved is a penny earned but some of these coupons really get me mad ;/ …

3. Orsi says:

Never thought about putting cheese in the freezer, what a great idea! I always freeze bread and lunchmeat. Anything else that can be kept mold-free in the freezer?

4. Andrea says:

The best part about the cheese sale is that Publix is now carrying a couple of fat-free cheeses that will go well with New Year’s resolutions.

5. Sherri says:

Is anyone else only able to get 1 print on some of these coupons? When I go back to get the second one, it tells me I’ve reached my print limit…perhaps they are limiting the prints on some of these?

• laura says:

I haven’t been able to get two prints of anything lately – i was wondering if it was just me. we just got a new computer, and i was excited that now i could get another two prints of everything, but no such luck! one on each computer is all.

• Ashley says:

I was just able to print 2 of them.

6. Heather S says:

I’m not seeing it at all right now…

• Anne says:

I see it under the zip Michelle listed (30187). But if you printed it yesterday from Walmart you will not be able to print it again as both are powered by Coupons.