Fresh Express Printable Coupon

December 30, 2011

Fresh Express Printable CouponThere is a new salad coupon available. Head over and grab your $0.55/1 any Fresh Express coupon.

See, produce coupons do come along every now and again! icon smile Fresh Express Printable Coupon Looks like this one expires 1/31/12.

Thanks to Tracy at Having Fun Saving

Comments

18 Responses to “Fresh Express Printable Coupon”
  1. Meredith says:

Oooooohhhhh! Thank you, Michelle and Tracy. Today is going to be a good day, I can just feel it! What a great start to a Friday morning!

2. SAMANTHA says:

THIS IS ON SALE AT FOOD LION FOR 99 CENTS MAKING FOR A 44 CENT BAG OF SALAD!!!!http://www.foodlion.com/WeeklySpecials

3. Tracy T says:

Can you just print out the pdf and use the bottom half? The part that is in black and white? When I went to facebook, I couldn’t find the coupon. I don’t normally like to print pdfs, but if I can just use that bottom half, I will print two! Thanks!!

4. chelle says:

Just FYI–
    Food Lion has Fresh express salad bags for 99cents!!
    wow what a deal.
    I bought 3 yesterday..will go back for more today!

5. Milissa says:

A .pdf, wow! I think this will be gone soon.

6. Wanda T says:

ok, I am concerned about this one being legit. If you go to their facebook page, there is nothing current about a coupon. The last time they issued a coupon was November 15th. The coupon prints like it should be two sided. Like someone scanned a couple hard copy coupons into a PDF. Am I the only one that thinks this may be a fake?

• LG says:

I was curious if it was real as well, but if you read the wall of the Fruits & Veggies Facebook page, someone asked yesterday if it was a problem that the coupon is in pdf format. The Fruits & Veggies people responded saying it shouldn’t be a problem, and they’ve been issuing the pdf coupons like this since August. Since the people running the promo are saying it’s a pdf and it’s legit, I think it’s probably fine. Whether stores will take such a weird print out will probably be the issue. :)

• Milissa says:

I think it is more likely that someone was put in charge of their campaign and did not know how to create the coupon. I say this because you have to complete the tasks of filling in your name..etc, then upload a picture to get the coupon.

• Gabby says:

I just got a confirmation from the Fresh Express Salad Facebook that is a legit Q. They also linked to this facebook site..

7. Carolyn says:

Wanda, I believe this coupon is available here when you upload a picture of your dinner plate half-filled with fruits/veggies:

8. Kimberly says:

My coupon wasn’t for Fresh Express, but for Chiquita banana bites. Maybe they give away different coupons?

9. vicki says:

oh no..shucks…the salad q pdf has now been replaced and I don’t want the chiquita bites…could someone please share the fresh express with me…thanks and happy new year.
    email at floridagld at yahoo dot com