FREE Zephyrhills Sparkling Water with New Coupon

December 1, 2011

FREE Zephyrhills Sparkling Water with New Coupon

Head over to Coupons.com (zip 77477) to grab a new $1/1 Zephyrhills Sparkling 1 Liter printable coupon. Last I checked these were 99¢ so you will get each one for FREE after coupon!

Comments

17 Responses to “FREE Zephyrhills Sparkling Water with New Coupon”
  1. angela says:

under that zip I was also able to print another 2 minute maid juice box coupons $1/1

2. lauren says:

Use the B1G1 coupon from 10/23 RP and you can get 2 bottles for free :) Expires 12/04!!

3. Angela says:

Can you pair those 2 coupons? I didn’t think you could use 2 manufacturers.

• Amanda C. says:

You can when buying two! One coupon is Buy 1 get 1 free, the other coupon is for the bottle you are buying! 1 bottle is free (BOGO COUPON) and the other bottle is the one you are buying ($1 off) equals both for free if they are under $1!

4. Pete says:

Horrible. Taste like club soda by itself, unless you are mixing drinks, even then….

5. AnaH says:

Use it to make a great lemonade :)

6. Joe K. says:

Sorry to say Amanda, but the coupon states that the BOGO coupon is good for item(s) and quantities stated. That “(s)” means that the coupon is applied to both items and therefore you are not able to use another MQ. That is not to say you can’t get away with it at some stores and some cashiers and managers get confused but all research I have found clearly states that the legitimate use of this bogo Q is applied to both items. Either way it is still an awesome deal as on my last visit these items were marked down to .89 cents.

7. Jennifer says:

I don’t have a Zephyrhills coupon, only Ozarka, which I have never heard of. I did zip 77477. Any other zips I can try? I’m in Florida…

8. Cindy says:

No joe, amanda is right

9. Danielle says:

Grocery Coupon Network also has a $1 off Zephyrhills Sparkling coupon. I couldn’t find it anymore on coupons.com but my zip, 33624

10. Tameka says:

There are $.89 at my Publix, so this will be a money maker.

• Carolyn says:

Same thing for me. I used the BOGO coupon from 10/23 RP + 4 $1/1 from coupons.com and Facebook on 6 bottles of the lemon flavor…and then used the overage toward the rest of my purchase.

FWIW, I like to mix this water with a little bit of juice. It’s delicious!

11. Stephanie says:

Got one coupon, but cannot find anymore:(

12. Miami Gardens says:

Tropical Supermarket in Miami has the water on sale this week, 2 for $0.97 (sale ends on Tuesday). Price matched at Publix will equal 2 free waters plus three cent overage.

13. This is the time of the year that coupons are highly in demand for a lot of people would want to save when they go grocery or shopping. It is also the busiest month for there are lot of celebrations to celebrate especially when you are a Christian. Advance Merry Christmas to all and Happy Couponing Everyone! :)

• Whoo hoo! Thanks for this! I agree, there is so much to celebrate this time of year, starting with Thanksgiving and lasting through numerous religious events and end-of-the-year celebrations as well. Dec. 25 is also my husband’s birthday. Our last name is “Tish” so I call his birthday Tishmas :) All the couponing help I can get is sooo appreciated!