Savings Are Stocking Up At Publix Coupon Booklet

November 26, 2011

StockingSpreeDec2011 s Savings Are Stocking Up At Publix Coupon BookletDid you get your Publix Stocking Spree booklet yet? If not here are the coupons you can expect to find. All the following are Publix coupons valid 12/4 – 12/31.

$1 Maxwell House Coffee (31.5-34.5 oz Can)
$1 Premium Crackers (11-16.5oz)
$1 Gatorade G or G2 20oz 12-pack or 12oz 18-pack item
$1 Aquafina 24-pack
$1 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip Dressing (30oz)
$1 Chips Ahoy! Cookies (9.6-16.6oz)
$.75 Kraft Dressing (14-16oz)
$1 Kraft Natural Slices (7-8oz)
$1/2 (2) Kraft Singles (12oz)
$1 Tropicana Pure premium 8oz 6-pack
$1 Seattle’s Best Coffee 4-pack
$1/2 (2) Naked Juice (15.2oz)
$1 Pepsi (12oz, 8pack)
$1/2 (2) Family Size Tostitos (14.5 to 18oz)
Free Pantene Styling Item wyb Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (8.5oz or larger, up to $4)
$3 Iams Dry Dog Food (15.5lbs or larger)
$1 Oral-B Manual Toothbrush (excludes Trial size)
$10 Crest White strips (4ct or higher)
$1 Crest Toothpaste (4oz or larger)
$1 Crest Pro-Health or Scope Rinse (458ml or larger)
Free Fusion Shave Gel wyb Fusion ProGlide Razor or Cartridge (up to $4.29)
Free Tide Stain Release 10 ct. or 20 oz liquid wyb Tide 100oz or larger (up to $3.99)
Free Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel wyb Venus Razor or Cartridge (up to $2.89)
$1 Covergirl Simply Ageless
$1 Puffs Facial Tissue Cube wyb Vicks Product (up to $1.49)
$3 Prilosec OTC product
Free 100ct Bounty Napkin wyb Bounty 2 Huge Roll = 5 or larger (up to $1.99)
$5 Pampers Diapers (44ct or larger)
Free Charmin Freshmates Tub wyb Charmin 6-roll or larger (up to $2.49)
$1 Olay Collections Body Wash or Bar Soap
Free Febreze Set & Refresh or Air Effects wyb Gain 100oz or larger (up to $3.29)

This is a home mailed booklet that you had to request be mailed to you (requests no longer accepted). You will not find it in stores.

Thanks Happy!

Comments

16 Responses to “Savings Are Stocking Up At Publix Coupon Booklet”
  1. monica c says:

I literally ALWAYS get this within the week it expires, last week I had 4 days until expiration :(

2. Bernie says:

I went to our favorite Publix and no “All the Trimmings” or “Winter Holiday” booklets, the day before Thanksgiving. Went to a Publix that is actually much closer to us but not as popular and got 4 of each. I hope they have the one mentioned in the stores. I’m going out tonight.

3. Mimi says:

I live right outside Atlanta, Zip code 30082 and I never ever get one in the mail. Bummer.

4. Laura says:

Live in Atlanta area code 30309 and just got mine today:)

5. Sniperella says:

I would love it if someone has extras that they would be willing to share with me. I am not sure how I missed signing up for this one, but I did. I would be happy to send stamps and other coupon trades if anyone has this booklet to share! PM me on the forum, my name is sniperella80. Thanks!

6. newbie couponer says:

off topic, but can someone tell me if you think this is a misuse of coupon.

Michelle here: newbie couponer…yes definite misuse. I pulled the link as I don’t want to give people ideas on ways to scam the store!!

7. Blanca says:

Hi! I received this in the mail today, Space Coast, FL!
    Thanks!

8. Julia says:

I’m new also to couponing and I am a little confused on this and why it is misuse of coupon? Is the company that sends these out fraudulent?