October 17, 2011
A couple of weeks ago, I introduced you to Hurst Family Harvest beans. I know lots of you have given them a try since you have emailed with great comments on how delicious they taste, and how easy they are to prepare.
The beans definitely are delicious and easy but one of my favorite thing is how economical they are as a meal for my family. Priced at $1.99 at Publix, all you need is a few veggies, a lean protein and you have a one pot meal for a couple of bucks (or less) per serving!
Let’s not forget about the fabulous nutrition packed into all those little beans. Filled with tons of fiber and protein, beans are a super low fat food. My guys love pretty much every bean I have every put in front of them. You can make them as simple or complex as you would like and you still have a great healthy dish that everyone loves.
I love giving aways prizes, so…how about we do it again!?
Six I Heart Publix readers will have the chance to put some of the Hurst Family Harvest beans on their table with the following prizes:
- One winner will get a $100 Publix Gift Card!
- Two winners will get a $30 Publix Gift Card!
- Three winners will get 3 variety boxes of Hurst Family Beans!
Entry is simple! You just need to complete the task below! You can gain a bonus entry as well (just make sure that you leave one entry for each — up to a total of 2 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose the winners on Monday 10/24 at 11 pm. Please note you can only win once in the Hurst Family Harvest giveaways.
- Have you tried Hurst Family Harvest Beans yet? If so what did you think. If you have not yet tried them which ones are your going to grab at Publix?
- Head over and “like” Hurst Family Harvest on Facebook.