Printable Milk Coupon Florida Folks

August 25, 2011

UPDATE: Bensoki commented that you can use the zip code 31313 for a $1/1 Borden Milk coupons for folks in SC and GA.broden milk Printable Milk Coupon Florida FolksWe were just talking yesterday about how to save on milk! If you are in Florida there is a nice $1/1 Gallon or two (2) Half Gallons Borden® Milk products printable coupon over on Coupons.com under 33131.

The $1 off a pound of cheese coupon is there too. You guys sure do get a lot of nice dairy coupons icon biggrin Printable Milk Coupon Florida Folks

Thanks to Alex at Miami on a Dime

Comments

22 Responses to “Printable Milk Coupon Florida Folks”
  1. Amy C. says:

I found that milk coupon on a tearpad at Kroger 4 days ago! (I live in middle GA)

2. bensoki says:

Use zip 31313 and it is good at food lion in the states of SC and GA

3. Sarah says:

I live in the Tampa Bay area and does anyone know where they sell Borden milk?

4. Nicole L says:

Hi Sarah – I was just thinking the same thing, I’m in New Tampa and I don’t think I’ve ever seen this particular brand in the store!

5. Debbi says:

I have seen Borden milk at Walmart

6. Denis says:

I work at publix and have never seen it here :(

7. Rebecca says:

I just bought cheese yesterday–might go back and get more with this coupon. We go through a lot of cheese.

For those of you who don’t live in FL, don’t get too jealous that we get lots of dairy coupons–our milk almost never goes on sale (reg. price at Publix is $3.89/gal and we NEVER see the $2.99/gal sale price the rest of you do) and we don’t get double coupons. Yes, we get true BOGO making a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale a spectacular deal since we get 2 free (but BOGO coupons aren’t the norm). There are days I wish I could get double coupons, but I think we have enough other “perks” to balance it out. You can’t have the best of everything, so I just work on being happy with what I do have. :)

• Susie says:

Yes, milk is high in FL. In Indiana while on a family vacation I saw it around $2 per gallon and about fell over!

• jessica says:

the cheapest milk here in tuscaloosa al is 3.49 and thats only every couple months so i think it depends on the city and not just the state

8. Kristy says:

If you go to the Borders website you can find where they are sold. I found, for my area (Orlando, FL), Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and a few gas stations.

9. Wendy says:

Yea I’ve seen it at Walmart. And it’s expensive. I think even with the coupon it’s still cheaper for me to get the store brands (which at Publix is $3.85!)

10. ann says:

the coupon reads only at sedanos I dont even know that that is

• AlexA says:

The FL coupon, says: (Available at Sedano’s or Kmart) it doesn’t state “redeem only” so it means that is available at those stores, but you can still use it at another store>
      Other stores that carry the Borden Milk in FL: 7-Eleven, Flash Foods, Gate, The Pantry, RaceTrac, Tom Thumb, Walgreens, Walmart

Hope it helps!

AA.

11. jules T. says:

Want to trade nice dairy coupons for being able to double coupons :)

12. Susie says:

Join swagbucks if you haven’t already and print your coupons.com printables through their page. Once used at the store, you’ll get 10 swagbucks per coupon redeemed in a few weeks. I get a $5 amazon.com gift card about every month using my swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/susieallfl
    Michelle has a link on her iheartsavingmoney.com page as well!

13. Jenn says:

I do the same as someone said yesterday…do the milk deal at CVS,print the T.G. Lee coupons, get the $1 buck back. I love Publix, but mine charges almost $6.00 for a gallon of T.G. Lee!! My Walgreen’s carries Borden, but only the half gallons at $2.99 each, so still $5 for a gallon since you have to buy two when you use the coupon.

14. Deb says:

Working hard to make the deals in FL work the best I can. Not really that fantastic. I would challenge TLC to find a mega coupon person walk out of the store spending hundreds of dollars and paying only a couple dollars here. I still appreciate saving what I do, but its not like I see in other states. Even the national stores don’t offer the same in FL like they do everywhere else, Like Publix and Albertsons for ex: No double coupons, no penny deals. We came here to retire (get it? fixed income)…and its more expensive for everything! What gives Florida? Where is the love?