Meat Printable Coupon ($2 Off Pork Ribs)

August 2, 2011

Meat Printable Coupon ($2 Off Pork Ribs)Amy emailed a great coupon. Head over and print a coupon for $2 off any fresh or previously frozen pork ribs (2 lbs+). Meat coupons are hard to find so you might want to grab this one if you have a hankerin’ for ribs :D.  Note that the coupon has a short expiration date (8/12).

Thanks Amy!

Comments

21 Responses to “Meat Printable Coupon ($2 Off Pork Ribs)”
  1. Kristin says:

This is a manufacturers coupon – so I should be able to use it at any store?

2. Kaley Boogs says:

You can use it at any store, but I am wondering what constitutes a “previously frozen pork rib.” Can it still be from the meat department or will it have to be the more processed packs like Lloyd’s?

• Jerry says:

Kaley,

The coupon prints as fresh or previously frozen, but to answer your question, if you glance at this weeks Kroger ad, it says Previously Frozen, below the St. Louis Style Pork Ribs for $2.99/lb. So it’s packaged and frozen somewhere else, then shipped to the store.

• kay says:

just ask the meat manager

3. olenka says:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Now in hopes of some previously frozen pork on sale at Publix.. do they even sell that?

4. kay says:

Thanks, I love some ribs.

5. Stephanie says:

I take it that it can be used on any pork ribs 2lbs or greater since it is from the Natl Pork Council, similar to the 1.00 of 1lb of cheese from the Dairy Council.

6. Georgia says:

Since I haven’t printed it yet, since printer is other room, I want to know who’s paying the coupon price? WHO IS the manufacturer? I do not want to take this to WalMart or Brookshires, (my only local options) and have a hassle. Thanks!

7. Sandy says:

That’s awesome…thanks! Meat coupons are hard to find!

8. Guerda says:

hoping some store places ribs on sale for 1.99lb :-)

9. Amy C. says:

I used my two coupons this morning at Kroger and got the huge racks of Spare Ribs they have on sale this week for 1.99 lb. They were partially frozen, but some of the packs in the cooler were thawed out or thawing out. The coupon scanned just fine and didn’t beep or anything. The 2 big packs of ribs I got weighed a total of 8.96 lbs and cost $13.83 total, after the (2) $2 q’s were deducted, so I paid $1.54 lb. :D We need more coupons like these! lol

10. Amy C. says:

Meant to add that I researched rib prices at various stores today and this is what I found:

Kroger has the Spare Ribs for 1.99 lb and the St. Louis style ribs for 2.99 lb.

Ingles has the baby back ribs for 3.48 lb

Publix has Pork Loin back ribs for 4.49 lb. :0

Food Lion has St. Louis style ribs for 2.59 lb. (sale ends today)

Didn’t get to Walmart to check the price there. Hopefully they didn’t have them cheaper than what I paid. : P

11. Marie says:

i just tried to print mine and it says i already have when i haven’t. it must have reached the limit already. Bummer!

12. irene says:

Awesome, thanks!!!

13. guerda says:

Hi i just happened to be looking for an old post and came across the” July 4th Frugal Family Fun For Less” postws June 30, 2011 there was a coupon listed for $2 of ribs when i clicked on it it to me to KC masterpeices website and i was able to print 2 -$2.00 off Ribs WYB KC Masterpiece here is the link http://www.grilling.com/offers/kcm2offerribs/?utm_source=offline&utm_campaign=FY11+KCM+Pork+2off+Offer/