New Keebler/Kellogg’s Booklet

July 11, 2011

Happy New School Year Booklet New Keebler/Kelloggs BookletKimberly emailed with a great new booklet find. It looks like the new Kellogg’s Back to School booklets are out! Kimblerly found hers at Walmart but these are typically found at most stores within a few weeks of the first report…so I am posting for you guys to be on the lookout!!

If you can find them soon that Eggo coupon and fresh fruit when you buy Mini-Wheats will go great with the upcoming ad!

Here are the coupons in the booklet:

• B2G1 FREE Vitaminwater 20oz (up to $1.75) wyb (2) Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars 6ct+ any size and flavor, (exp 9/30/11)
  • B2G1 FREE Keebler Sandwich Crackers OR Keebler/Sunshine Right Bites 6ct.+ wyb (2) Powerade Ion4 8 pack 20oz, (exp 9/30/11)
  • $1.50/2 Hi-C Juice Boxes, 10ct AND Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares, 8ct + (exp 9/30/11)
  • $1.50/2 Sprite 12 pack 12oz cans or 8 pack 12oz multipack bottles AND Sunshine Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers 13oz+ (exp 9/30/11)
  • $2.00 off MILK one gallon, any wyb (2) Keebler Cookies 9.5oz+, any (exp 9/30/11)
  • $1.50 off Store Brand BREAD wyb (2) Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks, 10ct+ (exp 9/30/11)
  • $1.50 off FRESH FRUIT wyb (2) Keebler and/or Sunshine Multi Packs 12ct+ (exp 9/30/11)
  • $1.50 off Store Brand MEAT wyb (2) Keeber and/or Sunshine Gripz 6ct+, (exp 9/30/11)
  • $2.00 off MILK one gallon, any wyb (2) Kellogg’s Eggo Frozen Products 5.3oz+, any (exp. 9/30/11)
  • $1.50 off FRESH FRUIT wyb (2) Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, and/or Corn Flakes 10oz+, (exp 9/30/11)

Big thanks to Kimberly at Savvy Coupon Lady!

Comments

15 Responses to “New Keebler/Kellogg’s Booklet”
  1. Leslie says:

wow great booklet

2. Amy says:

Those are some awesome coupons.. Love seeing milk on there :)I am gonna share with my swap group.

3. Jennifer P says:

Wow great coupons. I hope I can find this booklet, my store never seems to have any of the good ones. If anyone sees these in Deltona FL, please let me know! =)

• Heather M. says:

I will have to check soon and ask at the customer service desk. I’ve got my eye on the fresh fruit coupon. Those are pretty rare, and Fruit Loops are on my shopping list pretty frequently since I use them for my math lessons at the beginning of the school year.

4. Lauren says:

I found them last Wednesday at Publix in SWFL. It was on a big school bus display.

5. tara says:

Where in swfl. I’m in Naples. Going to publix today and would love to find the book

6. Marie says:

Has anyone found this booklet in tallahassee, fl. If so please list the location.

7. Brandy says:

Where at in Wal-Mart are the booklets located? Thanks in advance.

8. Robi Davenport says:

Has anyone spotted them in Birmingham Alabama?

9. Melissa B. says:

I looked all over for these tonight in NW Florida. Couldn’t find them anywhere! I have looked for the past 2 yrs for these booklets, and someone always takes ALL of them. UGH! Let’s hope there are some out there!

10. Kelly says:

Found these in SWFL on State rd 82 and Lee Blvd. Store on Six mile and Colonial had display but coupons were all gone. Look for Peelies on the items for additional savings and rebate on new fudge cookies.

11. Viviana says:

I found this one today!!! Very happy :) I do have a question. I am going to buy bread that is BOGO and I am planning to use the $1.50 off Store Brand BREAD wyb (2) Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks from this booklet. The fruit snack are on sale for 2 for $4 so I amm going to but 2. I found a peelie for $1.50 off (2) fruit snacks and it stays to use only at publix. I wanted to use both of the coupons since one attaches to the fruit snacks and the other one to the bread. Is this something I am allowed to do? Pleae let me know. Thanks!!!!!

12. ulisha says:

I found mine today in our walmart in Indiana. It was in a school bus display at front of the store.