Great High Value Barber Stuffed Chicken Coupon

June 8, 2011

Great High Value Barber Stuffed Chicken CouponWowsa…I am very excited about the newest Barber coupon!  Hurry and grab your $1.50/1 Barber Stuffed Chicken Breast.  I just love these for a super quick dinner on those nights when I am running short on time!

The Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts 10 oz, are $3.49 in the Yellow Advantage Buy flyer through 6/17.

Thanks to Tracy at Having Fun Saving

Comments

10 Responses to “Great High Value Barber Stuffed Chicken Coupon”
  1. Dawn says:

What a great deal! Thank you for sharing this :) Now I know one of the meals that we will be eating for dinner this week :)

2. Amy says:

Thanks. this is a good one. Do you happen to know if there are any other Barber coupons out there. Ones that are for any Barber product? I love their frozen uncooked chicken tenders – Italian flavor…they are not tenders at all they are the size of a breast. We use them for cheater chicken parm. They are on sale this week at my publix for 7.99. I would love to stock up!!!

3. Amanda says:

Do you know if these ever go on BOGO, or should we take advantage of the Yellow flyer deal now?

4. jan says:

Perfect … Princess has discovered how easy they are to just bake and she eats TWO (skinny little thing) so I have NONE in the freezer right now. Of course, I need to go and rearrange the freezers to make room for these BEFORE I buy them … Glad I was able to snag (they should be coming up b1g1f soon I’d think!?)

5. Ruth says:

I was just thinking they haven’t been bogo in such a LONG time. Think I’ll hang onto these for a couple of weeks–I printed two that expire 7/8/2011.

6. Doug says:

These haven’t been BOGO since 2/10. I’m buying before the Yellow flyer expires.

7. PM says:

Not as good as they used to be…Yes, it is possible :)
    I used to get these for .99¢ reg price. 15-20 yrs ago, individually wrapped. Still a bargain and will add to my collection.