Carton Of Eggland’s Best Eggs As Low As $1.30 With New Coupon

April 4, 2011

Screen shot 2011 04 04 at 7.21.37 PM Carton Of Egglands Best Eggs As Low As $1.30 With New CouponApparently someone in the coupon world knew I needed eggs icon biggrin Carton Of Egglands Best Eggs As Low As $1.30 With New Coupon

I just found a great new $0.35/1 Eggland’s Best Fresh Shell Eggs (Any Size) zip 30187.  The carton of large eggs are on sale 2/$4 right now. So, if your store doubles, you get a carton for only $1.30 (that is less than a carton of Publix brand eggs!)

Comments

8 Responses to “Carton Of Eggland’s Best Eggs As Low As $1.30 With New Coupon”
  1. Natalie A says:

SCORE!!

2. Anthea Click says:

There is also a 50/1 coupon in the Feb edition of Better Homes and Garden making the eggs $1.00!

3. Suzy says:

There is a .50/1 coupon in the March Southern Living.

4. Thank you for sharing! I need eggs, too. Do you know how much a carton of Publix brand eggs (large) costs?

• Chris says:

Curbside Price Checker for Toco Hills says $1.59/doz. That sounds about right to me. I know the Eggland’s on sale for 2/$4 with a doubled $0.35/1 coupon beat the Publix eggs price. HTH!

5. Carmen says:

There’s also a $.50/1 egglands q in January everyday with Rachel ray mag. I loaded up on eggs this week.

6. Ruth says:

I subscribe to the Egglands Best online newsletter. I contacted them about printable coupons in January and the Egglands person told me they concentrate on magazine coupons. But she sent me four .50 cent coupons with no expiration date. I did a side-by-side comparison of Egglands vs. Publix eggs and there was no comparison in my mind! This is a great example of getting a better quality product for the same price (or sometimes less) than a store brand product by using coupons. (And the doubling sure helps…)
    Hooray for these .35 cent coupons as I noticed the expiration date is 8/31/2011.