Talenti Printable Coupon

February 25, 2011

Screen shot 2011 02 25 at 4.46.40 PM 274x300 Talenti Printable CouponJordan emailed that when she contacted Talenti to request coupons and submitted her form she was given access to a coupon for $1/1 Pint of Talenti!!

The Talenti Gelato 16 oz cup, is BOGO $4.69…so you will get each pint for $1.35 after coupon.  Oh, this stuff is so delicious!!

Thanks Jordan

Comments

43 Responses to “Talenti Printable Coupon”
  1. Ashlan says:

I did the same and just picked some up from Publix. Can’t wait to try it tonight :)

2. Jennifer says:

Awesome! My husband has been wanting to try this….

3. linda says:

I got mine off the earth fare website you can use these at publix on Trolley Rd in Summerville, SC!

4. Gena says:

And it is a printable PDF coupon!

5. katrina says:

so, is it alright to print the coupon more than once and use it? or should it be for one time use?

• MichelleA says:

The way I see it, if its PDF you cant print as many as you want. The company knows pdf files can have multiple prints so I’m sure they are aware that most ppl will print more than one anyways. :) Just my opinion… I’m printing more than one, its BOGO I have to lol!!

• Melissa says:

I printed more than one too but I don’t know if my store is going to let me use more than one. The coupon says limit one coupon per customer. My stores have been REALLY picky about coupons lately to the point that I had to contact the corporate office. They were refusing to take more than one Publix coupon per visit because the coupon says “limit one coupon, per deal, per customer” The regional district manager agreed with me that just means one coupon per item, NOT transaction but we will see what they do with this one…I have been wanting to try it too!

6. Missiesb says:

Bummer! I did this just now and only got one for $.55. Does anyone have the link for the $1.00 one?

7. Anoushka says:

my coupon link was for 0.55 off 1
    I wonder if it was changed or if is in referance to my zip code

8. kay says:

they are giving out .55 cents coupons now i will still try thanks

9. Geannie says:

The coupon reads one per store visit. But I’ll have to try it anyway.

10. Larisa says:

Mine was for .55 cents also. If you read the fine print at the very bottom, mine says coupon must be redeemed by 12/31/10, but the exp at the top is for 4/26/11. How does that work?

11. Tonya says:

Am I missing the link? I just go to the Talenti home page but cannot find a coupon?

12. Vickie says:

OH WOW…I have been wanting to try this product for over a year now!
    Will someone please share the $1.00 pdf with me…I promise to only print off two.
    Thanks so Much! :) I will love ya 4eva!
    floridagld at yahoo dot com

13. Melissa says:

Dang-it, I only got the $.55! I would also love to have the $1 pdf shared! :D

14. Carla says:

Hey if you’re sharing I want in :-)
    meowmixx7@gmail.com

15. odessa says:

I was only able to print off a $.55 coupon – oh well, better than nothing

16. lynn says:

there is a $1 off on the earth fare website, it is a manf. coupon but does say redeem only at earth fare so i guess you will just have to ask if your store will take it, earth fare just opened near me so i am hoping it will not be a problem especially since it is a manf.coupon. here’s hoping!!!!!!

17. Jessie says:

This stuff is worth it even without a coupon. It’s my favorite indulgence! The cappuccino is AMAZING!!!

18. Cascade says:

Here is the PDF for the 55 cent one

19. Janell says:

Anyone willing to share the $1 off with me? I only got a .55
    jicardhughes@aol.com
    Thanks

20. Ellen says:

I got the .55 off as well. Can anyone share the $1 off? Thank you!

21. tala says:

I left my message yesterday and now it disappear. Is there any particular reason for it?????

• Michelle says:

I am not sure which message you are talking about…your previous messages are on the previous ad post:

#170 ” You can’t use it because Marie Callender’s Bakes is not BOGO

&

#171 ” I am looking for Talenti coupon too. I already made a plan to buy it tomorrow. I came home from work with an exsitment to print it and $1.00 coupon disappear. I want it so badly”

22. Jodie says:

I have tried this stuff 2 times, and it tastes funny IMO. I really wanted to like it.

23. Mel FL says:

Tried this, but only got a $0.55/pint off coupon.
    This stuff is awesome. I bit pricey but delicious.

24. kris says:

does someone have the pdf for the coupon from the website yesterday for the $1 off (not the earthfare)?? I printed one but now it is only .55…. and I used the one, I should have printed more… ugh. did anyone save the .pdf?

25. Jay says:

I’d like the $1 pdf as well if anyone has it. jaysemailcoupons at gmail dot com

Thanks!

26. Vickie says:

Rats!!!
    Just got back from my SFLA Publix and they would NOT take the earth fare coupon…they are getting soooooooooo strict with policy.
    So…I didn’t get…this would be a big splurge for us and just can’t do and probably should do with the $1 q.
    IF anyone have the manuf q for $1…I would love one. Thanks so much
    floridagld (at) yahoo (dot) com. :)

27. Michelle says:

Hi I don’t usually beg for coupons, but I would love a copy of the $1 Talenti if anyone would be kind enough to share!

greenfae30 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks a million!

28. belldonna says:

I would love to have the coupon too. But it seems that nobody has it. :)

If somebody can send it to me, it would be great.

belka828@att.net.

Thanks a lot

29. Gary says:

just sign on to the website. coupon pops ups.

30. Shieda says:

Any luck with $1 or bogo coupons? Please kindly share with me: sgilles84(at)yahoo.com. I’ll repay the favor, thanks!

31. nick says:

did anyone ever find that $1 off coupon?? If anyone has it can you please send it to hippoflip12@hotmail.com thank you!!