New Publix/ConAgra Gift Card Mail In Rebate

July 9, 2010

summer pool party 300x179 New Publix/ConAgra Gift Card Mail In RebateGet a $10 Publix gift card when you buy $50 or more of Publix groceries in one visit, including $25 of participating ConAgra Foods products.  Products must be purchased between 7/15 – 8/13. If you have questions about this offer or to track your request, visit http://www.publixrebateresearch.com/ or call 888-532-8999.

Participating products include: Hunts Ketchup and Tomatoes, Peter Pan Peanut Butter and Snack Pack Pudding, Van Camp’s Pork & Beans, Gulden’s Mustard, Reddi-wip, Pam Spray, Orville Redenbacher’s Poppycock Bags, Orville Redenbacher, Crunch ‘n Munch, Hebrew National Beef Franks, Ro*Tel and Manwich

You also have the chance to win a $500 gift card too!!

Thanks to Tonya the Great icon smile New Publix/ConAgra Gift Card Mail In Rebate

Comments

16 Responses to “New Publix/ConAgra Gift Card Mail In Rebate”
  1. Rosy says:

Is the $50 before coupons or after coupons??

2. connie says:

where do we find the form? is it available online?

3. Mungee's Ma says:

I could easily spend $25 on Crunch ‘n Munch … yummmmm!

4. Michelle says:

Rosy: It was not specified so it will be before coupons

Connie: I have not looked to see if it was online but Tonya found it as a tearpad.

5. owbbt says:

I did the kimberly clark $10 one months back and never got squat.

• Lauren says:

When did you do it. I did the one that ended 4/30, and when I contacted them about 2 weeks ago and they said they would be mailed out 8-10 weeks from May 15th I believe. I do know that there was a limit on the Kimberly Clark rebates, but if it was the same one I did they are still have about 3 weeks to mail them out, which could be another 1 week or so to receive after it is mailed. I hope that helps.

A lot of other rebates are really quick though, so don’t rule out all rebates.

• cgcccartee says:

I did the Publix Huggies $10.00 gift card & haven’t gotten my card yet. It’s been about 10 wks. Do you know who I contact regarding this?

6. lisa says:

give examples on good buys to obtain it as best deal

• JoAnna says:

Here is what I am going to get tomorrow…
      2 Hebrew Hot dog (B1G1 this week) – 1.00 off from Summer of Memories(SoM)mailer
      2 Jars Orville Pop Corn (B1G1 this week) – 1.00 off from SoM mailer & -1.00 from pool party book(Publix Q) & free 2 liter soda when you buy 2 popcorn jars tearpad
      4 Pork and Beans – 1.00 from SoM mailer & -1.00 from pool party book (Publix Q)
      4 Manwich – 1.00/4 form SoM mailer & (2) -1.00 from pool party(Publix Q)
      -5.00 when you buy 10 ConAgra foods from pool party book(Publix Q)…….

Plus my other B1G1 for the week for another $25.00 (Contessa meals, Glad, etc)..

Then come home to pop the corn and have hot dogs and beans for lunch before heading out the out our B1G1 movie from Fandango…. Home for manwich dinner…Great Sunday Planned :)

7. Loye Schulthess says:

There will be a coupon booklet in distribution starting Monday to go along with the rebate.

8. Beth says:

What is a Summer of Memories mailer?

9. samantha says:

Where is the list of participating products? Do we know for sure that Chef Boyardee/Banquet etc are not elligible the MIR. Also, when Peter Pan is a “true” BOGO for $5.49 each, will 1 x $5.49 or 2 x $5.49 go towards the $25 Conagra MIR? Thanks :)

10. crystal ham says:

do you get a gift card buying chef boyardee thanks?

11. SusanK says:

This is my last week to get this in. I have misplaced my rebate form. Does anyone know where I might find one. Haven’t been able to locate this online. Thanks!