New Publix/Kimberly Clark Gift Card Deal & Possible Booklet

April 1, 2010

mod kc New Publix/Kimberly Clark Gift Card Deal & Possible Booklet

Leanna forwarded me info on a NEW Kimberly Clark/Publix gift card deal!

From now until April 30, you can get a FREE $10 Publix Gift Card (by mail) when you buy at least $35 worth of select Kimberly-Clark products.

Participating brands include HUGGIES® diapers, HUGGIES® Baby Wipes, PULL-UPS® Training Pants, GoodNites® Products, COTTONELLE® Toilet Paper, KOTEX® Products, VIVA® Towels, KLEENEX® Facial Tissues, SCOTT® Towels, DEPENDS® Underwear and POISE® Products.

Look for this coupon-packed booklet with $17 in savings inside Publix and save even more! (While supplies last.)

And here’s a special $3 coupon for HUGGIES® diapers to get your started.

Learn more about the details, restrictions, and how to get your Publix gift card.

Kimberly-Clark, maker of HUGGIES® diapers, is proud to donate $25,000 to support the March of Dimes mission to improve the health of babies.

It also looks like there will be a new coupon booklet available to correspond with this promo!!

Thanks so much Leanna

Comments

15 Responses to “New Publix/Kimberly Clark Gift Card Deal & Possible Booklet”
  1. Carmen says:

I never received my $10 Publix Gift from the promo in January. Anyone else have that problem?

2. Michelle says:

Can’t get the Huggies or the “more info” sites to pull up. Keep getting an error.

3. Lindsay says:

i never recieved that previous giftcard either. thinking that it is not going to come.

4. Lisa says:

Now that you mention it, I didn’t get it either.

5. Kristin Dutt says:

Didn’t get it either. In fact the year before when they had this offer I didn’t get it then either and had to call and send “proof” Quite a pain, actually.

6. Lizel says:

I have not gotten mine either! It said only to the first 5000!

7. Lucy says:

The one in January said to allow 8 to 10 weeks from 2/19/10 to receive your $10 card so it’s still too early to have received that one.

8. Shanna says:

Is the coupon a Publix q?

9. Mel says:

FYI– make sure you spend $35 or over…with the last promo I was $.05 shy of the amount and they called to tell me that I didn’t qualify. Needless to say it was a little frustrating.

10. Susan C says:

I want to know if/when anyone gets the other one. I sent in two- one with my info and one with my mom’s. I’m really hoping at least one made it in the first 5000.

11. Lucy says:

From the January Kimberly Clark/Unilever $10 Publix Gift Card Offer form:

To check the status of your Gift Card offer, please email
    promotions@streetmarc.com, with “KC/Unilever Gift Card Offer” in the subject of the email.

12. LA girl says:

Did anyone notice that this promo is for the first 2000 households that submit the rebate. You would be out of luck if you were #2001. Doesn’t seem like such a good deal after all.

13. kay says:

i emailed and got an almost immediate response:

Good afternoon Keilah, thank you for your inquiry. You are set to receive a gift card and per the stated rules, gift cards will be mailed within 8-10 weeks from 2/19/10. Thank you for shopping at Publix. Have a great day!

14. Laura says:

Can you spend $35 before coupons or does it have to be after? On the purple rebate form I don’t see where it says the first 2000 families. Where is that?
    After reading all of these posts I am nervous I have sent out 10 rebates this year and not got one!