Publix Family Style Magazine

January 23, 2010

family style 1 23 300x174 Publix Family Style Magazine

Kai over at Smart Couponing emailed to let me know that she got the new Family Style Magazine in her mailbox today. Remember that the home mailed version comes with some coupons not found in the version you get in the store!

Here are the coupons found in the magazine.

Publix coupons in green –corresponding manufacturer coupons in red
- $1.00 off Diana’s Bananas Banana Babies (Milk or Dark CHOCOLATE 10.5 OZ. box.  (Located in the Frozen Deseert Section)
- $1.00 off Odwalla Beverage Assorted Varieties 15.2 or 64 oz. bottle.  (Located in the Produce Department)
- Buy One Quaker Instant Oatmeal,Get One Naked Juice Free (Oatmeal 10.9 to 16.2 oz box / Juice 15.2 oz Bottle)
     -$1/1 Quaker PRINT
     -Naked Juice MIR
     -$1/1 Naked Juice PRINT (to help with MIR)
- $1.00 off ET TU Salad kits 4.2 or 4.7 oz box.  (Located in the Produce department)
     -$1 off produce wyb Et Tu Salad Kit Peelie
- $2.00 off Tyson Refrigerated Entrees 17 oz. Pkg.
- $1.00 off Bob Evans Side Items (Mashed Potatoes, Garlic Mashed Potatoes or Macaroni and Cheese, 20-24 oz pkg)
     -$.35/1; $1/2 Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dishes, any variety – 12-06-09 SS
     -$.50/1 PRINT
- $2.50 off Citracal Calcium Citrate Supplement 80-200 ct pkg.
    -$1/1 Citracal product, any – 10-25-09 RP
     -$2/1 Citracal Product from 01-03-10 SS
     -$1/1 Citracal Product, Any Excludes Creamy Bites – Save Up To $10 From Bayer HealthCare

- $2.50 off One A Day Vitamin or Powers 12-200 ct. pkg
     -$1/1 One-A-Day Adult Or Teen Multivitamin Product, Any – Save Up To $10 From Bayer HealthCare
     -$2/1 One-A-Day 12ct or larger- 01-03-10 SS
- $2.50 off  Flintstones or One A Day Kids Vitamins 50-150 ct pkg.
     -$1/1 Flintstones Or One-A-Day Kids Multivitamin Product, Any – Save Up To $10 From Bayer HealthCare

On Page 6:
-Save $1.50 wyb any one butterball frozen turkey product

On Page 11:
-Save $2.00 on any one EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control 4pk Shake, EAS Myoplex 4pk Shake or EAS Protein Powder
-Save $1.00 on any one EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Bar or EAS Myoplex Bar

Thanks Kai–you are the best!

Comments

9 Responses to “Publix Family Style Magazine”
  1. Georgia says:

I haven’t been able to find the Stacy’s Q.I went to the ALL YOU link but I couldn’t find it,couldn’t find it anywhere else either!Can anyone help me?I really like these chips,& would love to find some Q’s!!

2. ALLISON says:

I tried to find the Stacy’s Q, but I do not think it is on the ALL FOR YOU site any more. If you are able to use a CVS coupon at your Publix, there is $1.00 off Frito Lays and it includes Stacy’s Pita Chips. Just go to CVS.com and click on in-store coupons on the top right. Hope this helps!

3. Deb says:

Does any one know how to get the Publix Family Style Magazine delivered to you? I shop there 2x a week (have for years) and I have never gotten one. Is there a way to get on the list??

4. jen says:

Deb – if you go to Publix’s website, there is a link at the very top of the page. You can sign up for the Greenwise magazine, Family Style and the wine magazine they put out every 3-4 months. HTH!

5. Sherry says:

I went to CVS yesterday and found MQs for Stacy’s Pita chips there by the register. It was part of a two page color booklet that said Big Store Coupons.

6. Jennifer in AL says:

My Publix will allow you to copy their store coupons. But, for whatever reason they are always out of the booklets & advantage buy flyers when I go. Is there currently a site that scans and uploads all of the booklets, flyers & publications such as the Family Style magazine so that Publix shoppers can print them?

7. Sharon says:

Today I noticed my Publix store had copies of the Publix store coupon taped to the Tyson product. Along with the $1 mq, turned out to be a 99 cent worth of meat for our family of 6.
    Jennifer, it is interesting your store allows copies – I’ll have to ask and see if I can do that at home.

8. Jamie says:

Hi! I think that there was a BOGO 11 x 14 print coupon in this mag too. Anyone have the coupon code for that? I lost my copy!!!! Thanks.

9. Sharon says:

Hello,
    I’m looking for a recipe that was featured in a Publix Family Style magazine, in the “6 o’clock solutions” section of the magazine. The article was entitled “Easy as Pie” and featured several recipes including a Turkey Shepherd’s Pie and a Tamale Pie Recipe. I’m looking for the Tamale Pie recipe. Does anyone have this? If yes, could you post it. Thank you!