Orlando: Narcoossee Rd – Store # 00886

April 1, 2009

Cornerstone at Lake Hart (Store #00886)

10615 Narcoossee Rd
Orlando, FL 32832-6904
Main: (407) 277-1089
Pharmacy: (407) 277-1446

Competitors Accepted: Walmart, Walgreens, Target.

Thanks Kim!

Comments

8 Responses to “Orlando: Narcoossee Rd – Store # 00886”
  1. M says:

I work @ this store.Accepts expired Publix!
    Walgreens,CVS,Save-A Lot,BJ’s (not scanned & no overage)
    W/D,Albertsons

2. Lisa says:

All Publix stores in Florida, not sure if it’s company wide, are only accepting WinnDixie Coupons as competitor coupons. No Target, CVS, Walgreens, Save-a-lot, BJ’s or Albertson’s are accepted anymore.

3. CouponCannon says:

This is the Publix store I shop at and a week ago they handed me a piece of paper with their new coupon policy and on the back was the competitors coupons they accept. It only had Winn Dixie listed. When I asked the cashier if they were no longer taking Target and Walgreens she said they would still take them. So I guess their written policy is Winn Dixie only but they may or may not take other competitor coupons. Very confusing! Can anyone clarify this?

4. robin says:

Would not take my competitor coupons from Target at this store. can someone tell me Why Winn Dixi? i don’t know of a Winn Dixi within ten miles of here!

• CouponCannon says:

Robin, there is a Winn Dixie about 8 miles down Narcoossee road, on the corner of 1-92, in St. Cloud. I guess that is their nearest competitor. Cannot believe they won’t take target or walgreens anymore!

• Nessa says:

There’s also a Winn Dixie on the corner of curry ford and goldenrod. It’s pretty lousy that this store is literally 2 mins from my house and it only takes coupons from a store i hardly ever frequent or find coupons for..
        However I will say that i used a Save-a-Lot $5 off of $25 purchase this month at the publix on semoran (the Lake Fredrica plaza with Walmart on other side) so I don’t think the so-called nationally updated coupon policy is really being utilized everywhere.. Actually, I wasn’t even aware there’d been a change as I haven’t met any resistance to my competitor coupons..yet.