Birmingham: Doug Baker Blvd – Store #00882

April 1, 2009

The Village at Lee Branch (Store #00882)
410 Doug Baker Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35242-2682
Main: (205) 981-7415
Fax: (205) 981-7429
Pharmacy: (205) 981-7420
They take Winn Dixie, Brunos, Food World, Whole Foods, Walgreens, Dollar General, CVS. Manager  said pretty much any store in the area!

Thanks a bunch Lianna!

Comments

10 Responses to “Birmingham: Doug Baker Blvd – Store #00882”
  1. Lianna says:

They seem to have changed their policy a bit :( They no longer take Whole Foods, Dollar General, Family Dollar, CVS, or Rite Aid. They do take Target, Walgreens, Wal Mart, and Food World, and maybe some others but the manager I spoke to couldn’t remember any more. They do not take expired Publix store coupons (not sure where I got that idea in my head, but I asked and they said no). Sometimes they double competitor Qs, sometimes they don’t. Sometimes you can stack a competitor Q with a store Q, sometimes you can’t.

2. Michelle says:

Do they double MQs? If so, up to what amount?

3. Katie W says:

They double upto .50 cents

4. Stephanie R says:

I just spoke to the manager on the phone, he said they accept Target, Walgreens, Food World, Winn Dixie, Piggly Wiggly, Whole Foods, and Bruno’s.

5. Claudia says:

This is the best Publix EVER! Everybody is so nice! I feel so welcomed every time I stop by (which is several times a week, lol).

I had an issue where a personal item got damaged and they worked to make it right. Kudos to the management and the employees of this store!

6. LB514 says:

I was told by a manager on Monday that they allow stacking of Manufacturer, Publix, AND Competitor coupons. Meaning you can use all 3 on one item. I was reaffirmed that they do not accept any expired coupons, not even Publix coupons that are one day after expiration.

And I agree with Claudia, this is a really great store. Everyone there is extremely helpful and coupon friendly. I even had a manager scour the store once looking for some Bic Soleil razors so I wouldn’t have to get a raincheck.

• Amy says:

I was in there a couple of weeks ago and a fellow couponer offered me some coupons and told me they would take manufactuer, publix and competitors coupons. I got in line behind her and they refused to take all three. Several managers were involved. They have taken my whole foods coupons lately. Most everyone is great there but a few cashiers will not take some of your coupons and not tell you, so watch closely.

7. Heather says:

Went in there a few weeks ago and they no longer except Walgreens or CVS but the cashier said it literally changes depending on which manager is working. I find this store’s customer service goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied.

8. Heather says:

Also, they are accepting Whole Food and Fresh Market competitor coupons again…I think someone from a previous post said they weren’t taking those competitor coupons anymore.

• CopperDragon says: