The weekend is here and I am sure the last thing you want to do is spend a bunch of time in the kitchen! So, I have a great recipe that will take you very little time to prepare - Creamy Pasta Salad.
You can have it ready in just the time it takes you to boil a pot of noodles. Seriously, it comes together in no time flat. The best part is that you can change this from a tasty side dish into a hearty main dish with the simple addition of your favorite protein. Toss in some ham, diced chicken, tuna or even some shrimp!
In addition to being delicious it feeds a small army! So for those of you with a big family you'll only need one batch. If you are only feeding a few, you'll have plenty for a couple of meals.
It's a great time to make this recipe with the BOGO sale on Hellmann's® mayonnaise at Publix. The jars are on sale now through 9/2 (9/1 for some folks.) You can grab the big 30 oz jars for just $3 each with the sale. Hellmann's® is America's #1 Mayonnaise and is made with real, simple ingredients like eggs, oil and vinegar. It's the perfect ingredient for my recipe and makes the most creamy pasta salad - I think you'll love it!
Be sure to take advantage of the savings and give this recipe a try. Come back and let me know what you think!
- 16 oz pasta, cooked according to package directions and cooled.
- 1¼ cups Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 small colored bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup olives, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, salt, pepper and celery seed.
- Add the pasta, broccoli, olives and tomatoes to a large bowl and mix with the prepared dressing.
- Chill and serve.
This post is brought to you by the folks at Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.